is it safe to go to Mountains this time O yr.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent used my free trip to Terra cana ranch yet, they emailed and asked if still going, kinda scared of the Avalances, is there trials to ride without having to go climb Mountains, Im a 55 yr old verteran Flat lander with a modern 159 800 Polaris sled.and so do my sons, Hate to loose the trip.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thyere are lots of places for you too have a blast without any climbing,you will have to go to Mcbride or Vale from there though,Renshaw or Clemina and you wont be dissapointed!
catmando!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mountains are always dangerous this year is no exception it's as safe as you make it and I don't think you will have a problem lots of safe spots to play in

POWSHREDDER69

Reaction score
I havent used my free trip to Terra cana ranch yet, they emailed and asked if still going, kinda scared of the Avalances, is there trials to ride without having to go climb Mountains, Im a 55 yr old verteran Flat lander with a modern 159 800 Polaris sled.and so do my sons, Hate to loose the trip.

have the proper gear and be with a guide or locals who know the area and you will have the time of your life. once you go one time you are hooked. it is a disease.cheers:beer::cool:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kenvb. I suggest you PM bbtoys or glengine on this site. They are in the know zone of Mcbride and would be more than happy to give you some good advice and maybe some contacts to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable ride.

Last edited by a moderator:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Taken care of,A holiday for the Longhair Freak!
catmando!

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's alot of riding up Renshaw that doesn't put you onto dangerous slopes, either valemont or Mcbride has areas that are easy to get into and are safe, just make sure u have all necessary gear as the unexpected does happen sometimes.

Top Bottom