Is it possible?

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode my son's wedge last year for sh1ts and giggles. I had one back in the day also. might i say it wasn't flickable. LHF you probably couldn't give that box of bolts to anybody that has a clue about what they are or were. kinda like taking a flat head ford to the races if you ask me.
If I was a bettin guy this sled is as light as any new 800 and much stronger. So it should flick.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
little touchy arn't ya. It may be light but when your all bent over trying to steer it, and you have your wrong foot forward you will be off balance. Not Flickable

Bent over? My steering post is 37 inches long. Sounds like youve been bent over though.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love this thread, happens every year about this time, keep it up boys;)

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bent over? My steering post is 37 inches long. Sounds like youve been bent over though.

My bad didnt see the 18inchs of pipe sticking out of the hood. That must make the steering very vertical, it should ride very close to a new XM. Well probably better cause its so light. It must really rip would love to see pictures of it anywhere but in that shop that it lives in.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe we should ask launch helmet cams if they would throw in a camera to record this rainbow colored p.o.s. in action. Pretty sure you would be the most admired person on s&m if you got footage of this sum bitch goin places the new pros and xm couldnt get to.

Sent while not working too hard

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
freak come on buddy pull that wedge out this year and make an appearance. No sarcasm here no smart ass comments but i honestly want to see that thing boogie there's just something about an old wedge mod thats fricken awesome.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
freak come on buddy pull that wedge out this year and make an appearance. No sarcasm here no smart ass comments but i honestly want to see that thing boogie there's just something about an old wedge mod thats fricken awesome.

Ill be out.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_2490.jpg

Top Bottom