info on snow plows

05 hondaman

Reaction score
Just looking to see what make/model is best/worst for plowing snow. looking to get one and all the salesmen says that the one they sell is the best? Thanks:):):)

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put a 60" Moose Plow on my grizzly and really like it. I paid $636 out the door for it, which is the cheapest I found anywhere. Install was very easy, it took two of us probably about 1 hour to actually put everything together and get it on the bike...and another 4 hours of sipping Gibbies in the garage. My helper had to many before we started and we spent about a half hour trying to put the mounting plate on backwards before I got smart and double checked the diagram:rolleyes:
Good Luck:beer::beer:

zack8.1

Reaction score
If it is going on a Yamaha, go to Yamaha and get their new plow a Tric, its new last year and front mounted. Quick on and of.
I have one on my Grizzly 550 and it works great and mounting bracket is not below the skid plate.

Last edited:

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Using a 72" moose plow on the rhino. Works like a charm. Had a factory yamaha one that came with the grizz worked good also

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put a 60" Moose Plow on my grizzly and really like it. I paid $636 out the door for it, which is the cheapest I found anywhere. Install was very easy, it took two of us probably about 1 hour to actually put everything together and get it on the bike...and another 4 hours of sipping Gibbies in the garage. My helper had to many before we started and we spent about a half hour trying to put the mounting plate on backwards before I got smart and double checked the diagram:rolleyes:
Good Luck:beer::beer:

thats a good deal.....we sell alot of the cycle country as they are not just for snow u can used them year round, which just means there a bit more heavy duty, they are about $50 more than what u paid....

sorry about ur buddy,,hes probably a beer drinker lol...but atleast ur drinking the good stuff....

T

Smidgy

Reaction score
If it is going on a Yamaha, go to Yamaha and get their new plow a Tric, its new last year and front mounted. Quick on and of.
I have one on my Grizzly 550 and it works great and mounting bracket is not below the skid plate.

The mounting bracket is not listed on the website, what was the cost for that piece?

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a 50" county blade made by Moose. :) I love it , my machine is a 08 Honda 420 and it pushes snow like nobody's business. Can be pivoted both ways or straight ahead. I do lots of driveways and it works really good for throwing snow back and out of the way. (You have to know your terrian)
Just my 2 cents!

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have a 60" Moose plow on my Grizz , can't go wrong with those plows

Top Bottom