I think that i would have probably killed the shooter with my bare hands.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel the same way. Would hope to get of on the insanity card in the courts cause i nothing would stop me from that man feeling all my anger.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok now whats the other guys side of the story....
:rolleyes:
Here is a plan keep your huge dog off other peoples property.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok now whats the other guys side of the story....
:rolleyes:
Here is a plan keep your huge dog off other peoples property.

Exactly what in your eyes would justify it? I mean it wasn't posted what the other side was so it cannot be that bad?

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. Pointing a gun at the neighbors daughter then shooting her dog???

No charges?

This world is fkkkked.

I was told you cant even pull a gun on a burglar thats inside your house during a home invasion or YOU will get charged...then I read this! Wtf?!

Maybe the OHV COP or another officer could shed some light on this topic.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow I think a well executed gas leak and explosion would be in order.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly what in your eyes would justify it? I mean it wasn't posted what the other side was so it cannot be that bad?

This 200lb loveable beast of a dog was "Enticed" by this guys mule?
Come on,,sounds like this dog was chasing his horse and most likely
did so often. I dont know forsure as I dont have the whole story.

Maybe this old grumpy bastard, that most likely has been paying property
taxes in Canada for the last 50years doesnt want a Giant dog chasing his
horses and messing with his 70year old wife? Dont know,, as I dont have the whole story...

Did he acctually point a gun at this kid? Doesnt sound like the cops think so.
Again I dont have the whole story....

I grew up on a "farm" and if your dog was off running around on other "farmers"
property,, there was a chance of it getting shot,,,more likely run over by a
car on the journey. If the dog acctually lisened, 2minutes would have been plenty of time to get it back to saftey, so to speak.

Would I have shot the dog? No. Do I want to face book assault this old
man? NO. For all I know this guy fought in the Korean war and has the Order of Canada for bravery. Again he might be a POS,, I dont really have eneogh evidence here to be this guys judge and jury and go burn down his house while him and his wife sleep in the place they worked thier whole life for.

If others do fine,,,what ever helps you sleep at night....

Last edited:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maybe this old grumpy bastard, that has most likely has been paying property
horses and messing with his 70year old wife? Dont know,, as I dont have the whole story...

car on the journey. If the dog acctually lisened, 2minutes would have been plenty of time to get it back to saftey, so to speak.

man? NO. For all I know this guy fought in the Korean war and has the Order of Canada for bravery. Again he might be a POS,, I dont really have eneogh evidence here to be this guys judge and jury and go burn down his house while him and his wife sleep in the place they worked thier whole life for.

I don't give a damn what the dog was doing. You NEVER point a gun anywhere close to a child, or any human being. If someone ever pointed a gun towards my nephew the last thing they'd ever see is my muzzle flash.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maybe this old grumpy bastard, that has most likely has been paying property

Whatever, you and this guy is are a piece of **** and this guy should be shot regardless if he pointed the gun at her or not. Its a ****ing dog probably loved like a sibling to those kids, not a killer instinct wolf going to kill his horse. ****ing back woods farmers and they shoot anything that dosent have a name bull ****.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever, you and this guy is are a piece of **** and this guy should be shot regardless if he pointed the gun at her or not. Its a ****ing dog probably loved like a sibling to those kids, not a killer instinct wolf going to kill his horse. ****ing back woods farmers and they shoot anything that dosent have a name bull ****.

Lol these "back woods farmers" grow the food you eat. Just love how these morons move from the city and then expect the farmer thats been there for 50years to accomidate thier city BS....

I have no time for a fool like you,,, good night.

And yeah byron never point a gun at human,,, just go burn down thier house or beat them to death.. gottca:rolleyes:

Last edited:

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

wow harsh... this guy is just pointing out there are two sides to every story... unless someone does a freedom of information act request 25 bucks and gets the whole file... we can't pick sides... but the part about the mule enticing the dog over was funny to say the least...

the pointing the firearm is very scary and should be investigated... BUT farmers have every right to shot domestic dogs on land... everyone wants to blame wolves and coyotes but truth be told domestic dogs probably kill and harass wildlife and farm animals more then big scary wolves... not saying this guy was right... just saying if you live near wildlife or farms... best keep your dog in a kennel or get one of those e collar electric magic fence things...

on the same note... if this is how the story did play out... i agree i'd snap! Something i think about often as father of two is what if???? Someone hurts your child... do I go to jail for 25 years then essentially loose my other child? Just domething to think about... I know horrible thought... but in today's unjust legal system (please never call it a justice system as i never see it handing out justice) the good guy looses so i'd never servive the temporary sanity plea...

Oh and if someone is in my house doing a home invasion they'd get a warning and a muzzle flash... as long as i feared for my life and my families life... no diff then a cop justifing shotting someone... of course your fears would be tested in court with a jury or a judge... id pick the jury! I don't think anyone in today's society would be so blind to think a home invasion doesn't put your life in danger

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very good friend of mine just got out of jail a year ago,, He spent 10years in
the "clink" Dont think edmonton max is a place most of you internet hero's would like very much.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol these "back woods farmers" grow the food you eat. Just love how these morons move from the city and then expect the farmer thats been there for 50years to accomidate thier city BS....

I have no time for a fool like you,,, good night.

And yeah byron never point a gun at human,,, just go burn down thier house or beat them to death.. gottca:rolleyes:

We've been farming in the same place for 94 years, so that means if someone is on my property getting their dog I'm allowed to go out on my back porch and aim my rifle at them?

If dogs are chasing our cattle, they have a three strike rule and our neighbours know that. Doesn't mean I'm going out to go point a rifle at the owners.

Very good friend of mine just got out of jail a year ago,, He spent 10years in
the "clink" Dont think edmonton max is a place most of you internet hero's would like very much.

Internet hero talking about his big time criminal buddy who went to prison.

Top Bottom