I need some aluminum welded

IQTriple

Reaction score
Hey guys I need to get some aluminum edge roll welded together on my sled and was hoping that someone in Calgary had a tig setup or spool gun in their garage. I'm willing to pay cash beer whatever.
Its a really small job shouldnt take that long,so hopefully someone out there can help me out
So give me a call if you want some money or beer
Steve
403 606 8217

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad you're in Calgary, I mean, we could do it here, but you're probably a flames fan. ;)

jk if you're up here for whatever reason we can getter done.

IQTriple

Reaction score
thanks for the offer and if i cant get it done here i might have to find a reason to come north..ive called a few shops and most wont do it, or if they will they have an hourly minimum..oh well

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I need to get some aluminum edge roll welded together on my sled and was hoping that someone in Calgary had a tig setup or spool gun in their garage. I'm willing to pay cash beer whatever.
Its a really small job shouldnt take that long,so hopefully someone out there can help me out
So give me a call if you want some money or beer
Steve
403 606 8217

I might know a guy....................:D

Let me know what's involved and I'll talk to my buddy. He is a welder by trade but is operating equipment right now. But he can maybe help you out, he has TIG in his garage. I'll give you a call.

Top Bottom