I need people to ride with in the mountains!!

Motogp

Reaction score
I bent the frame on my sled and will be getting parts/repairing in the summer (I am not paying 5k for a shop to do it). I went to the mountains a few times this year and am hooked and have the opportunity to get an '04 Summit cheeeap. However I need people to ride with, my buddies all have short tracks and don't go often enough.

Let me know if you want another rider, I am easy going and like to have a good time. I live near edmonton.

By my friend!

I am gonna be posting this on a few of the boards so don't hate me if you see this more than once.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bent the frame on my sled and will be getting parts/repairing in the summer (I am not paying 5k for a shop to do it). I went to the mountains a few times this year and am hooked and have the opportunity to get an '04 Summit cheeeap. However I need people to ride with, my buddies all have short tracks and don't go often enough.

Let me know if you want another rider, I am easy going and like to have a good time. I live near edmonton.

By my friend!

I am gonna be posting this on a few of the boards so don't hate me if you see this more than once.

should be lots of people on here to ride with! I am always in.
but you say not until next year?

Motogp

Reaction score
No I am trying to get an 04 summit from a guy I know. If I get it, should know early next week ( I have to go out of town for work for a few days) then I will be looking to go this year.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I am trying to get an 04 summit from a guy I know. If I get it, should know early next week ( I have to go out of town for work for a few days) then I will be looking to go this year.

let me know

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
There will be a bunch of Snow and Mud Members and Moderators riding March 29th weekend in McBride. The more the merrier.

I hear that hotel rooms for that weekend are going fast, so anyone coming will need to book a room ASAP. (Mountain Haven is already full that weekend)

Top Bottom