i miss sledding...

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are still riding in Fernie. Probably have to call it a year soon though. The beat part is we are still unloading at the snow, but am getting limited to our options for riding now.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont understand how people got so worked up over Willies posts?

He didnt like Harper or pipelines...Big deal.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I dont understand how people got so worked up over Willies posts?

He didnt like Harper or pipelines...Big deal.

It wasn't Willy per-se, it was the dribble he put into the threads. Perfectly good conversations that he came in and totally side tracked. Everyone (most) was totally fed up with non-sensical posts in great conversations. He de-railed everything he went too.

It is so much more consistent with Willy gone and peeps can be themselves once again. Too bad we lost one (that I know of) in the short while he came back. Nearly two, but I'm not sure about the second one yet!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
It wasn't Willy per-se, it was the dribble he put into the threads. Perfectly good conversations that he came in and totally side tracked. Everyone (most) was totally fed up with non-sensical posts in great conversations. He de-railed everything he went too.

It is so much more consistent with Willy gone and peeps can be themselves once again. Too bad we lost one (that I know of) in the short while he came back. Nearly two, but I'm not sure about the second one yet!

Really? Somebody left because of willy?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

he's not going to be a worry anymore.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well Maxwells Picture thread sure got de-railed...lol Not sure this one was Willies fault tho?

Oh well life goes on:beer:

Top Bottom