I like my women.......

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
frustrationoy3.jpg .............................

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
damn you guys I just hurt myself
keep em comin

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Watch what your putting on here guys. Young eyes watching and this may get shut down. Sorry but this is a family forum

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope ur not referring to me as being young
my grey hair says otherwise hahaha

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well as of lately been having some pretty strange thoughts or maybe just fantasies......:d:d. What would it be like to do it doggie with a one legged woman? Would you need lots of pillows or just rig up a tripod?? Pleasure pillows big enough that you could stash the weinie under one and it would be the same pleasure as if you were stashing the weinie between the two pleasure pillows....:rolleyes:

Ummm.....yeah spreaking out with that inside voice again...oops :eek:

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well as of lately been having some pretty strange thoughts or maybe just fantasies......:d:d. What would it be like to do it doggie with a one legged woman? Would you need lots of pillows or just rig up a tripod?? Pleasure pillows big enough that you could stash the weinie under one and it would be the same pleasure as if you were stashing the weinie between the two pleasure pillows....:rolleyes:

Ummm.....yeah spreaking out with that inside voice again...oops :eek:
crazy masturbatory chit mang, hahahhaahahaaha

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one time at a bar in Calgary after quite a few whiskey's I spoke out with the inside voice to an older women. Umm well to make a long story short....I didn't think that much hair could grow down there...:confused:

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one time at a bar in Calgary after quite a few whiskey's I spoke out with the inside voice to an older women. Umm well to make a long story short....I didn't think that much hair could grow down there...:confused:

from her belly button to her s**t pipe,

where's the weed wacker:eek:

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hahaha wheeler thats hilarious, did you get a mustache ride without growing one?

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

smiley-sex011.gif ........ ya did it.

Top Bottom