I have found a Beacon to buy need feed back.

jake the snake

Reaction score
I have found a beacon to buy need some feed back. They have 2 to choose from I am looking at the higher end one ( Mannut Pulse Barryvox) The reviews I have read all give it a 5 star. It has a 3 antena system. Am I going the right direction .

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would go for it. If there's one thing I would never cheap out on, its a beacon. I have the pulse myself, and haven't had to use it yet but with practice I have found it very easy to use.

sent from a phone

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have found a beacon to buy need some feed back. They have 2 to choose from I am looking at the higher end one ( Mannut Pulse Barryvox) The reviews I have read all give it a 5 star. It has a 3 antena system. Am I going the right direction .

I just lost my pulse and bought the Barryvox Element as its new this year.... both are great but felt the element will do me just fine

heres the big differances I wrote in another thread

the element has one button and the arrow has 9 positions instead of a floating arrow on the pulse,, as well the pulse will point backwards when locating and the element will will show you a U turn signal if locating in the wrong direction,, this feature is better then most beacons as most just show a distance and no direction when going wrong way,, the Element will be less confusing on multiple searchs as the element will send you to the closest person and the pulse will show all and you chose, wich could be hairy for most in a high stress situation, the closest burail is not always the easist so for experianced users this is a good feature but for most simple is better.
pulse worked great so I assume this will work at its equal if not better as it has updated software and its the same size and has the hard case. I smashed my old barryvox (not the pulse)of my bars and chest and the screen broke not with these,,, and they fit great and are almost the smallest lightest beacon around (most are close),, that Arva Link is the same beacon but bigger and bulky case,, same price I just didnt like the size even though I could get one at cost I bought the Element for its size and I was happy with my pulse I lost lol

as well the pulse has a backlit screen

got mine for $350 tax in here in cow town,, I wil be play n with it tomorow

jake the snake

Reaction score
Wow thank you very much lots of great info, will put that to use in my final choice. Xmas gift for me this year and a new Can, love bying these gifts for myself lol. I ride Ski doo 800/ 2010 any sugestions on a can. At dealer they have for $379. most common one they tell me dont know what there called gold in colour, about 3 more hp. Any good place on line to purchase, something that is different loose the exta weight and gain a bit of hp. And whats going on with those Flames.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow thank you very much lots of great info, will put that to use in my final choice. Xmas gift for me this year and a new Can, love bying these gifts for myself lol. I ride Ski doo 800/ 2010 any sugestions on a can. At dealer they have for $379. most common one they tell me dont know what there called gold in colour, about 3 more hp. Any good place on line to purchase, something that is different loose the exta weight and gain a bit of hp. And whats going on with those Flames.

mbrp.....

Top Bottom