i found two sleds witch one is the better deal?

seaGALLZ

Reaction score
hey guys sorry to bug you agien but i found two sleds the first one is a 2006 arctic cat m5 141' with 1800 miles on it (no decals) its black

the second one is a 1998 arctic cat powder speacial 800 miles on it he wants 3000$ for it but hes moving to africa so i think i can get 2000$ for it

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
hey guys sorry to bug you agien but i found two sleds the first one is a 2006 arctic cat m5 141' with 1800 miles on it (no decals) its black

the second one is a 1998 arctic cat powder speacial 800 miles on it he wants 3000$ for it but hes moving to africa so i think i can get 2000$ for it

What is the asking price on the 06?????? I'm assuming it is not $3000....
$3000 is too high for the 98 in my opinion for the time of year....I bought my 97 550 3 years ago for $2400 in December....

If you can get it for $2000 then that might not be too bad, sometimes can be hard to find anything running for under 2K.... My 97 is a good sled I don't care what anyone says, would I take it in 4ft of mountain powder no, but it works well for the trails around home.

If it is $3000 for the 06 then buy it.

2006 Arctic Cat M5 - Calgary ATVs & Snowmobiles For Sale - Kijiji Calgary

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a m5 and it is a blast to ride,very easy to manuver,great little sled,likely wont get it for 3000 though,if so grab it before its gone!
catmando!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They should be called arctic cat "stuck in" powder speacial!!!:eek:

Just look at it this way, sled makers dump a ton of technology each year, the powder special will be 10 years behind.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2006 easy decision. But be very wiery of the to good a deal con!!! My warning flags went up with the moving to Africa statement. I've heard that and (I'm selling this for a friend!) Alot of scams out there so keep a heads up. If its cool M5 are fun sleds.

seaGALLZ

Reaction score
i dont know what he wants for the m5 im phoneing him tuesday the m5 wont be listed so it wont go any where cuz it dosent have to sell its more if some one wants to buy it they can so thuers day il have a price for it and sat or sun im going to look at it its got lots of extras :D il put a singer on it if i buy it :D il keep you guys posted

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont know what he wants for the m5 im phoneing him tuesday the m5 wont be listed so it wont go any where cuz it dosent have to sell its more if some one wants to buy it they can so thuers day il have a price for it and sat or sun im going to look at it its got lots of extras :D il put a singer on it if i buy it :D il keep you guys posted

dont pay too much for it as i can sell u a new 07 cross 5 with warranty for under 7 tax in
t

Last edited:

seaGALLZ

Reaction score
il keep you gus posted im phoneing thersday for a price and going to look at it ether sat or sun

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My riding partner has his powder specail still[he got a new m8]its been a great machine,owned it since new,he put a pipe on it and thats about it,no problems ever,early season we ride retro,he rides that.I ride my 500.youd be surprised at were those oldr machines go.just gotta keep it to the bars but we still have ablast.

seaGALLZ

Reaction score
yeah man my uncule has 2 of them and has a arctic cat couger they hall balls they run like new and they have 10,000 miles origanal on them the couger gos the fastest tho :D
if the guy with the m5 wants 4000 or more i will try to buy both lol that powder speacial i found has a custum paint job and a stinger can with efi

charty

Reaction score
like they said b4 becareful with scams i almost got burnt for 6k. unless they will talk to you directly on the phone stay away. if they send you some stuff from ebay motors check with ebay first, these scammers are evreywere. i was on my way to western union the money and stopped 2 blocks away cause i got a " feeling ' . 6K FOR 2006 1000 SUMMIT X with 106 miles on it and 2006 600 80 miles on it with trailer. to goosd to be true

Top Bottom