I don't know what else to do help!

Polarissleds6

Reaction score
Trying to teach the son how to side hill and carve. I have told him everything and he just can't get it? Is there some tips that you have? I don't know what to do, he's pretty big and on a 600 he can pull it over when it's not moving lol. Need help!

Sent from my IPhone

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trying to teach the son how to side hill and carve. I have told him everything and he just can't get it? Is there some tips that you have? I don't know what to do, he's pretty big and on a 600 he can pull it over when it's not moving lol. Need help!

Sent from my IPhone
time and patience.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sent from my IPhone

Maybe sledding is not his thing? Ever try taking him fishing or something?

Polarissleds6

Reaction score
He loves it, just can't get it haha

Sent from my IPhone

Polarissleds6

Reaction score
Going to have to get some beers in him and maybe it will give him some more balls he's scared I think haha

Sent from my IPhone

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to have to get some beers in him and maybe it will give him some more balls he's scared I think haha

Sent from my IPhone
I know yur just kidding(right?) But a drunk sledder that already cant ride(sober) is a recipe for disaster.....

Polarissleds6

Reaction score
His biggest habit is putting his knee on seat so it doesn't help at all

Sent from my IPhone

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He'll listen better to someone other than his dad. Find a bud to spend some time showing him. My brother-in-law gets pissed when his kids will pay attention when I show them something, but their eyes glaze over if he tells them the same thing.

Polarissleds6

Reaction score
He'll listen better to someone other than his dad. Find a bud to spend some time showing him. My brother-in-law gets pissed when his kids will pay attention when I show them something, but their eyes glaze over if he tells them the same thing.

Haha good point who wants to listen to me lol
Might have to get my brother out with him

Sent from my IPhone

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Same thing goes with women. they never listen to their husbands. I find that they learn better from some one other than family

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you might be able to find something on youtube that will help... other wise I usually start by telling green people to shift their weight to the top side of the hill and counter steer.... then the throttle is your best friend. I also find learning to carve on the flat is very useful in learning to side hill....

Top Bottom