Hunt is on in northern manitoba

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your operating on the assumption that they are running smart and not scared.

But your correct, anything is possible at this point.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if they are there that removes all doubt of their innocence. Their only hope is going over and fighting for isis then returning back to Canada with a hug and a payday from the Turd.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
This photo was posted on Facebook this morning. If it's not a Photoshop the little bastard looks proud.....

There was also an article that quotes his dad as already knowing his boy is going to die in this.

d9b65065c5bcd14e6c77e9791ea92455.jpg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That does kind of look like its photoshopped.
Id prefer to hear of them being found, instead of captured.

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a really sad story. I knew those kids that were murdered near the Liard Hotsprings. I was at a branding that they were at just a couple days before they left on their vacation. Lucas was an awesome young man that had been working on my neighbors ranch for 6-8 months and his girlfriend Chynna had been here for a couple weeks. They were a couple of very decent easy going kids just here to enjoy this land. If those 2 on the run are guilty my hope is that they don't find them for a couple years; eventually their bodies are found out in the bush where they suffered and died a really nasty death. My 2 cents!

Top Bottom