Not even gonna guess what this goes for, but looks very cool.:cool:

Prices start at 249000 usd !! And max out at 782250,,,,,
But can it pull a 4 place enclosed ? LOL

Just found the answer to my own question you can get it with a 682hp gas engine

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who the hell signs up for that
Right? You would think the Owner of UFC would be paying alot more to the contestants who are "able" to sign up.

Slapping each other with full force is not a very simple task as it may disfigure your face. Moreover, thinking about bearing the pain can also give you goosebumps for sure. Thus, only the strongest of people can take part in the PSL. However, the payouts reported for participant fighters are incredibly low as compared to the severity and popularity of this newly created combat sport event.

On average, a fighter will take home $2,000 for becoming the part of match. These figures are too much low as tolerating a forceful slap is not something to think about even. However Dana White, owner of Ultimate Fighting Championship is agree for these payouts and a fighter can only earn such miserable figures in Power Slap League..

In case, if a contestant makes to win the slap match, he will be able to pocket an additional $2,000 as win bonus. Thus, the final payout after winning the contest will be $4,000 which is still not enough to get back to normal position after a fiery competition.

I must say though that Big Hawaiian Pro NFL'r i would not recommend signing up against.:LOL:

Fee/MatchWin BonusTotal Payout
$2,000$2,000 (Available Only For Winner)$4,000

Top Bottom