Humorous picture thread

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when-i-see-5b9964.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The Canadian Tire parking lot in Fernie must be a special place..............this is the second incident I've come across in a couple months. Did the rear wheels rising up on the curb lift the ball out of the receiver? The interesting looking driver that was there was maybe a little confused!

IMG_3143.jpg

IMG_3144.jpg

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Canadian Tire parking lot in Fernie must be a special place..............this is the second incident I've come across in a couple months. Did the rear wheels rising up on the curb lift the ball out of the receiver? The interesting looking driver that was there was maybe a little confused!

View attachment 215625

View attachment 215626

The police are there right now...I’m trying to get a closer look at the driver.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched the tow truck for a while and eventually left before the truck was successfully reattached to the trailer. I’m thinking there was something wrong with the trailers jacks and the trailer was not able to be jacked to the correct height. When the tow rig lifted it up it looked like there was a substantial amount of weight on the front of the trailer. The very large tow trucks suspension took quite a drop when it took up the weight off the trailer jacks.
Truck.jpg

Last edited:

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What am I missing here? Lower jacks and reattach trailer... should be a 5 Minute hiccup!

A few potential problems, 1st as mentioned jacks may have gotten bent because of angle of drop, trailer coming off to the right, another issue may be frozen jacks, not sure of the temperature but I assume cold. Then there is the most likely severed air lines and electrical lines. Doubt the new Canadian has any idea how to repair them. Last, he didnt do a very good job of attaching when things were strait, god knows how he would do at an angle. Highly doubt he did his brake tests before he left.

When I first started trucking, I dropped one about a mile from where I hooked up, it is amazing how fast your can crank those handles and repair lines when there is traffic around you, super human speed. Even now, many years later, I cant attach to a trailer or leave home in the morning hooked up without doing a tug test. Its not uncommon for an a-hole to pull your pin if your parked at a repair shop hooked up. I guess they find it funny, but a joke that could cost them their manhood if caught.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That driver will learn to do a tug test before pulling away next time. Lol

Lol no tow truck needed if the landing gear was working correctly, or not froze stiff, the trailer was sitting on the trucks frame still. Good to go, As mikey said that would of been a easy job reattach for a real truck driver.

DeNytroguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few potential problems, 1st as mentioned jacks may have gotten bent because of angle of drop, trailer coming off to the right, another issue may be frozen jacks, not sure of the temperature but I assume cold. Then there is the most likely severed air lines and electrical lines. Doubt the new Canadian has any idea how to repair them. Last, he didnt do a very good job of attaching when things were strait, god knows how he would do at an angle. Highly doubt he did his brake tests before he left.

When I first started trucking, I dropped one about a mile from where I hooked up, it is amazing how fast your can crank those handles and repair lines when there is traffic around you, super human speed. Even now, many years later, I cant attach to a trailer or leave home in the morning hooked up without doing a tug test. Its not uncommon for an a-hole to pull your pin if your parked at a repair shop hooked up. I guess they find it funny, but a joke that could cost them their manhood if caught.

Jacks shouldn't be bent as trailer is still sitting on frame, possibly frozen tho. I guess if the best you can do is stare at the broken lines hoping they will mend themselves your not going anywhere.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jacks shouldn't be bent as trailer is still sitting on frame, possibly frozen tho. I guess if the best you can do is stare at the broken lines hoping they will mend themselves your not going anywhere.

front left corner may be touching trailer frame, but there is blocking under that leg, not sure how it got there, the right hand leg had to come down on the pavement hard at that angle, good chance it bent.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
It's amazing what you can do with air bags and wood. Need to have half a brain to start with though.
front left corner may be touching trailer frame, but there is blocking under that leg, not sure how it got there, the right hand leg had to come down on the pavement hard at that angle, good chance it bent.

Top Bottom