Humorous picture thread

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Revy prices were still pretty reasonable up to 2015.
Not 56g. But you could get a ok house for 300g.

Then everybody and thier dog decided revy was the place to be. Lol
Development everywhere and most all have easements on setbacks and parking . All pumping into our antiquated 1950’s sewage lagoon that every summer goes bad with stench . The city jumps onboard and hires more consultants to rehash the last 10 studies done and submit their invoice to taxpayers. We are at 50 million and counting to “ solve” the problem . The city has been working to solve the problem for decades, I’m sure this time they will get it right ……… right ?

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_8073.png

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Development everywhere and most all have easements on setbacks and parking . All pumping into our antiquated 1950’s sewage lagoon that every summer goes bad with stench . The city jumps onboard and hires more consultants to rehash the last 10 studies done and submit their invoice to taxpayers. We are at 50 million and counting to “ solve” the problem . The city has been working to solve the problem for decades, I’m sure this time they will get it right ……… right ?
Change the name to Victoria and pump it into the river. I'll only charge $750k for that consultation.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Sandy Beach

No water left on the small side of the lake. I sold in 2001 and 2002 the lake dried up and has never recovered
Crazy how that happened. Not much of a lake up there at all now. Mom and dad looked up there before they bought the Wabamun lot.

Top Bottom