Humorous Kijiji Adds

SamStorm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220402-165557_Chrome.jpg

Not a Kijiji at but still. Sold for $84000 CAD. Not being to delete are makin the Americans crazy

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know it's not on Kijiji but I had to post. I get there's a whole "man cave" craze and all but what in the crystal meth is this fawking thing? I hope whoever owns it really loves it because they are never going to get anywhere close to that. Like the fawk were they thinking?!?! The only way I ever see it selling for anything but pennies is if someone wants a shop for their business with some form of living quarters for someone once in awhile and you could build an actual house on the property.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know it's not on Kijiji but I had to post. I get there's a whole "man cave" craze and all but what in the crystal meth is this fawking thing? I hope whoever owns it really loves it because they are never going to get anywhere close to that. Like the fawk were they thinking?!?! The only way I ever see it selling for anything but pennies is if someone wants a shop for their business with some form of living quarters for someone once in awhile and you could build an actual house on the property.

Based on 10 fenced acres and the square footage, that place would go for considerably more around here.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m with cyle on that one.

There’s not gonna be too many single dudes with a hulk fetish that will be interested.

If your looking for land there is plenty available in the area.

There is an 80 acre and a 50 acre lots 2 miles west of that for sale cheaper and they aren’t moving.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lol, i have driven by that place many times and often wondered about it, saying HULK on the gate as well. It could withstand an F5 tornado i bet. But a million bucks come on smh!

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They fetch some crazy money but that’s to much! Now if that was a Tecate 3 in that mint of shape he might get it.

I offered a guy in flin flon mb $8000 for a 86 250r In dang good shape a couple weeks ago. He ghosted me after I offered that…. This 85 for 10k is in my watch list and if I land another contract as good as my last one there’s a good chance it will be on my shelf in the shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the outside picture I thought it was a shop and exterior was uncompleted. I'd guess the land is worth like $300-350k, and you might get someone willing to pay $200k for that building whatever you want to call it, but the big caveat would be if you could still build an actual house on the land as parkland doesn't allow 2 houses on that little of land. But I bet it wouldn't take much to convince them that thing isn't a house....

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they are into it for near list price, all that precast and hollow core isn't cheap. Also wonder too, are those precast panels insulated? I can't see where insulation would be in the middle? But if they are uninsulated you'd never keep that place warm enough to live in.....

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, i have driven by that place many times and often wondered about it, saying HULK on the gate as well. It could withstand an F5 tornado i bet. But a million bucks come on smh!

For sure it’s highly tornado proof. Patrick that owns synergy coatings his shop is made the same way. It’s guaranteed to have the walls standing after a direct hit with a F5 class tornado.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I offered a guy in flin flon mb $8000 for a 86 250r In dang good shape a couple weeks ago. He ghosted me after I offered that…. This 85 for 10k is in my watch list and if I land another contract as good as my last one there’s a good chance it will be on my shelf in the shop.

I followed the Facebook page ATC awesomeness and there’s some crazy nice ones on there! Nice mint Tri Z would be sweet. I messed up two years ago and thought about a tecate 4 in mint shape for $3500. Sold just as I called the guy back!

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Geez. I have a 200 and a 125. 125 runs but leaks fuel at carb. 200 ran when parked half dozen years ago. Maybe I should look at selling

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is insulation on the inside of precast panels typically. They have a high r value. And you dont need any more insulation.

That "house" is a lot of things, poorly insulated isnt one of them though. Haha

I figured there would be, but it looks like the precast is maybe 8-10" tops, not a whole lot of room for insulation.

But if so, that's about the only thing going for it.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well yesterday I signed a dang good contract for work. After I signed it I went straight to Kijiji to buy this beast and Well it’s not on Kijiji anymore. I guess 10g for a 250r is not humorous……..

Top Bottom