How's the trail looking!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi there, just wondering when the trail should be open.

SD

Hey SD,

I'm guessing we should be opening the trail pretty soon here, I'll give LeAnn a call tonight and see if I can get you an update.

Snowdoogie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
*scratches head* Who be you?

Well a newbie to sled'in, I've lived in Stony Plain/Spruce Grove area for the past 30+ years. I've known Graham since High School.
Graham invited me to your poker run in Feb., but I could not make it, although I was at the silent auction sitting with Graham, Garry, Pete and his wife. I stopped in at martin's for the swapmeet and bought my trail pass. I have'nt attended any meetings, the nights go way to fast. Most guys around here know me as Frenchie.
Are you from this area.

SD

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well a newbie to sled'in, I've lived in Stony Plain/Spruce Grove area for the past 30+ years. I've known Graham since High School.
Graham invited me to your poker run in Feb., but I could not make it, although I was at the silent auction sitting with Graham, Garry, Pete and his wife. I stopped in at martin's for the swapmeet and bought my trail pass. I have'nt attended any meetings, the nights go way to fast. Most guys around here know me as Frenchie.
Are you from this area.

SD

Yessir, I am, Secretary of Trailseekers.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Update from LeAnn:

Trail still needs lots of signs to go up 50 + and we still need to get some papers signed. And of course some more snow. I will post as soon as I hear that we are open for the season. It's just too cold right now to go out and hang metal signs, on metal poles.

Snowdoogie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyler, thanks for the update. If you need help, putting up the signs let me know, if i'm not busy i will help.

SD

Top Bottom