"how to get unstuck" video

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya it was being really stupid this trip. it would stay running when unplugged and then shut of when plugged in sometimes. must be all iced up inside the switch or something......

****NOTE**** fix before next trip lol

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
baahhh yes very comical...i would sugest watching the "schooled" dvd's they teach you how to really get un stuck.

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
baahhh yes very comical...i would sugest watching the "schooled" dvd's they teach you how to really get un stuck.

yes!

ahhh "schooled"..... i think i have watched 1,2,3 probably a couple hundred times each.....

i think they teach you to come to a stop and shut of your sled tho ;)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so what happens if its steeper and keeps rolling on ya.... with the tree magnets bellow

with my luck she would be crashed all to hell

Last edited:

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes it can still be done....

just gotta do it alittle slower and more controlled. it helps if you have two people if its super steep. and the deeper the snow the better so you dont get a run away!

the steeper it is the easier it is cause you have gravity helping you out. kinda hard on the flats cause you have the weight of the sled against you.

i would say we get over 90% of our stucks out by "flipping it", this one just turned out a little more humerous.

like pinkalicous said, "schooled" has a pretty good description how to do it when its trenched out a little worse

Last edited:
Top Bottom