How long to wait

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looked in the vendor tab. Only two listed in Sask. so which one can you trust.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
XCELERATED PERFORMANCE / FEET HOOKERS CANADA is the vender....... As a vender myself this makes me sick that a guy can do this to fellow sledders. This guy has fu$%#$ so many people in this circle I cant believe he is still breathing today. PAR,HPS,MDS,CMX,CPI, Kevin and Trish Drinkle, and the list goes on and Canada customs. This guy is in a lot of trouble with a lot of people. SO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAB. This guy is done in the in the snowmobile industry

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
XCELERATED PERFORMANCE / FEET HOOKERS CANADA is the vender....... As a vender myself this makes me sick that a guy can do this to fellow sledders. This guy has fu$%#$ so many people in this circle I cant believe he is still breathing today. PAR,HPS,MDS,CMX,CPI, Kevin and Trish Drinkle, and the list goes on and Canada customs. This guy is in a lot of trouble with a lot of people. SO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAB. This guy is done in the in the snowmobile industry

He actually is NOT a supporting vendor of Snowandmud.com for reasons other than the ones listed here in this thread.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a horrible experience with Feet Hookers last year with my Raptor shocks! He is a Slim. I was almost out $1000, I called Jake directly at Raptors told him my story and he said he would deal with him and he sent me my shocks directly to me in a week! Stay away from this company!

Top Bottom