How fast? 2003 Summit 800 151 Stock

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too easy...120-130KPH. Give me one Number ;)

PS. Someone might want to try a digit other than "0" for there last digit. lol

I'm gonna say 138KPH

well.......mine is in mph and I have to read a area this big( ) I'd like to see u look down at that going 130km

fordevr

Reaction score
well.......mine is in mph and I have to read a area this big( ) I'd like to see u look down at that going 130km

Guess. Thats what were all doing. I actually think you will be right though. 120 - 130 KPH , it will be in there somewhere. I'm just hoping for 138kph or more. :d

fordevr

Reaction score

If you can borrow a GPS. Mine keeps track of top speed. Right now it is at 918 kph. :d I turned it on while flying from Texas. I'll reset it for the Summit 800 run. I would really have to soup it up to get past 918kph.:eek:

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is geared down so it's lucky to see 105 kph. But nobody in their right mind is going to go for a lake run on a mountain machine. Way too hard on it.

lmg225

Reaction score
cant get more accurate than 5 on those tachs raelly. especially going that fast. and they arent super accurate anyways.[/QUOTE

All those speedos are inacurate and by way more than u think thats why this thread is retarded cause every number given is most definitly wrong,i once heard of a guy that clocked his sled at 120kmh and was radared by a guy on the lake the same day and he clocked him at 86kmh. Speedometers on yamahas are off by about 20kmh on a regular basis thats why u can't trust them.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
cant get more accurate than 5 on those tachs raelly. especially going that fast. and they arent super accurate anyways.[/QUOTE
All those speedos are inacurate and by way more than u think thats why this thread is retarded cause every number given is most definitly wrong,i once heard of a guy that clocked his sled at 120kmh and was radared by a guy on the lake the same day and he clocked him at 86kmh. Speedometers on yamahas are off by about 20kmh on a regular basis thats why u can't trust them.

Who's got a yammi???????????????????

fordevr

Reaction score

I'm checking with a GPS..After you get more than 2 pages noone wants to read the rest...

fordevr

Reaction score
You Guy's better get those 800's tuned up because my Summit 600 will do 121+ kph down a hard packed road.:d:d:d:d And that's not flat out I'm afraid to pin it.

Lets race up a mountain in 3 feet of powder.:d I hear the 800's are geared for the mountains...If you want to race stock sleds for pinks...I'll just change a gear and I'll be ready.

Ps. I can get my sister to pin it for you if you'd like.

Philster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pitbulll.webs.com
Lets race up a mountain in 3 feet of powder.:d I hear the 800's are geared for the mountains...If you want to race stock sleds for pinks...I'll just change a gear and I'll be ready.

Good one.!! I'm still chuckling.:rolling::rolling:(about the Sister line that is.)

Last edited:

fordevr

Reaction score
Good one.!! I'm still chuckling.:rolling::rolling:(about the Sister line that is.)

Glad to see you have a sense of haha. You don't see that on alot of forums. I got the Summit back today so I should have a TOP SPEED for everyone on Saturday or Sunday.:d:beer:

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Will she pin me?

fordevr

Reaction score
Will she pin me?

Depends on your def. of "Pinned"

"Wrestling"...Yes, she'll pin you
"Drinking" ....Yes, You'll be pinned first.
"Driving your machine for you at at full throttle" Yes, She'll pin it.
"What your most definatly thinking. :nono:" Not a chance, she's not into chicks. :d

Come on Girls a little maturity. What would your mother say? :rant:

fordevr

Reaction score
The JURY IS IN AND SHE HIT

(DRUM ROLL PLEASE)

141 KPH

With a Garmin GPS and about a 2mile run.

Well worth the $800.00 I put into it.

Top Bottom