How do you make a living?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was gonna say you put on a couple LBS but didn't want to go there ;)
I am a grade 2 teacher on a first nations reserve. I also sell scentsy on the side and teach fitness classes (although I have taken a break from this for the year, I think I will resume again in the spring)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I do believe Homer is just the safety rep, but he works at a control panel so he has to be an operator, safety guys sit behind a desk in their office and tell everyone how unsafe they are being

Homer Simpson is the bumbling husband of Marge and father of Bart, Lisa and Maggie Simpson.[SUP][1][/SUP] He is the son of and . Homer has held over 188 different jobs in the first 400 episodes of The Simpsons.[SUP][2][/SUP] In most episodes, he works as the Inspector at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant, a position he has held since "", the third episode of the series.[SUP][3][/SUP] At the plant, Homer is often ignored and completely forgotten by his boss , and constantly falls asleep and neglects his duties. Matt Groening has stated that he decided to have Homer work at the power plant because of the potential for Homer to create havoc.[SUP][4][/SUP] Each of his other jobs has lasted only one episode. In the first half of the series, the writers developed an explanation about how he got fired from the plant and was then rehired in every episode. In later episodes, he often began a new job on impulse, without any mention of his regular employment.[SUP][5][/SUP]

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmm then whats with the control panel he works at, something just doesn't add up.........

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Why do you think I got into safety???? Not like this was a highschool career day decision. The only way a person consciously decides to be a safety person is watching the simpsons after a lefty and thinking to oneself "I could do that"...

Power Engineer. I always referred to what I do as Homer Simpson's job. Life has fallen apart

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do you think I got into safety???? Not like this was a highschool career day decision. The only way a person consciously decides to be a safety person is watching the simpsons after a lefty and thinking to oneself "I could do that"...

So true bogger, gotta watch those leftys hey.........lol

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
I work at the airport playing with airplanes.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324085706.481071.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324085706.481071.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 308

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I work at General Dynamics of Canada. Contractor to the military fixing LAV's(Light armored vehicle) you can google the name, because I am not allowed to post pictures, of which I have none because we are not allowed to take pictures,lol. Sometimes you might see them getting a test drive in west Edmonton, especially near the end of the month. Right now I overhaul the wheels and suspension.

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FINALLY this year, part owner to a paving company and manage about 25 men through out the summer.

Which company is that in the city? I usually end up hauling to a few of them over the summer.

I am a owner/ operator of gravel trucks, hauling with a local supplier.

Richadge

Reaction score
well grass in the summer and snow in the winter.....LOL why are you a cop? lol

Far from being a cop. Plant operator in a petrochemical plant.

Last edited:
Top Bottom