How do I become as cool as some albertans?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not envious of albertans at all. I make my 100k a year (legit) here in BC and I get to do this after work!! Who is envious now!

The after work sessions - YouTube

i guess this could go back and forth any way ya like, i'm thinkin ya are envious otherwise ya wouldn't be postin. if yer happy stay where ya are, seems like alot of other bc'rs are makin the move, shheeeet you may be the only one left. on yer wages you braggin or wishin. sounds like a lot of wishful braggin, but i really don't care haven't made that low a wage since 1990

Last edited:

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear thats all ya make, that's chump change, here. i think they make more at mcdonalds, or timmies.
Ya ,but your still a FLATLANDER Lol Calm down its a joke.

Guest101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear thats all ya make, that's chump change, here. i think they make more at mcdonalds, or timmies.
But you have to live in a dirty toxic province. I did the commute to hellberta oil thing for 10 years! Stoked to live and work in one of the nicest places in the world.Also to be able to sled right out my door from home and at work PRICELESS!! Oh and the clean air and water is also super nice!

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But you have to live in a dirty toxic province. I did the commute to hellberta oil thing for 10 years! Stoked to live and work in one of the nicest places in the world.Also to be able to sled right out my door from home and at work PRICELESS!! Oh and the clean air and water is also super nice!

dirty toxic province? are you sure your not from ontario?

Guest101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice shot at 0:59.......I would think you had roots from the old country (Saskatchewan) flashing the Pilsner!
Nope grew up in Hinton, Hellberta!! From the time I was 16 I new that I would be trading my red plate in for a blue one. Changed plate colour back in 98 and life got way better!!

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just an observation! looks like u bc guys, have yer britches hiked up a little, a little sensitve i'm thinkin. may have been jokin too. maybe take a puff puff pass pass.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I must not be a "true albertan"... 5 year old diesel 4x4 that's not lifted or pimped out, no white oakleys or baggy pants, no $300,000 mortagage. I do work on the rigs, have an enclosed trailer (cause I'm tired of having my stuff jacked everytime I go sledding, and not a fan of road salt and mud on my sleds), factory stereo in truck, keep my foglights off unless it is FOGGY. Would love to live and work in B.C., but family commitments come first. That being said, half of the men that work on my drilling rig are from B.C.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just an observation! looks like u bc guys, have yer britches hiked up a little, a little sensitve i'm thinkin. may have been jokin too. maybe take a puff puff pass pass.
.:nono:

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah BC sucks, not enough six figure jobs for uneducated workers and too many hippies. Better off to stay in AB.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not envious of albertans at all. I make my 100k a year (legit) here in BC and I get to do this after work!! Who is envious now!

I'm curious as to what your implying by legit? So my 100k+ a year is not because....

Everyone has there own interests and ways they enjoy to spend there money. Not right to paint a province by it. Some people spend it and truly enjoy it, some spend it for image, and some just blow it regardless.

Yes i'm albertan, have a lifted diesel, an enclosed trailer (hopefully bettie decal'd soon), wear white oakleys at times, and have a 300k+ mortgage. I love my life and wouldn't consider myself a dbag in any way. Home is home, if thats the mortg to stay there then that's what it is. The truck is personal pleasure, the lift and diesel isnt a requirement for what I do but I know that and have no trouble admitting it. I have it because I want it, love having it and driving it. Don't see anything wrong with that. just my opinion tho

On same token I love going to bc, riding the mountains, swimming in the lakes, camping and taking in all of its beauty. I envy those who get to be there year round, but know I likely wouldn't satisfy my life if I did that. My entire family is home and I still enjoy being home as well, so see no reason to change that.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the short and long of all this is we are all cool in are own way.Life is what you make of it. OOPS fernie types way faster ''what he said'':beerchug:

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Aren't we all cool........we're dudes and dudettes on the best "toy forum" on the internet; ​SnowandMud.com

So the short and long of all this is we are all cool in are own way.Life is what you make of it.

Oh so true and Im beginning to think this dead horse has been beaten enough and this thread may be closing soon.

*** I'm the guy swerving all over the road while texting ***

Top Bottom