How do I become as cool as some albertans?

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Super loud exhaust check, lifted truck check, awesome inclosed trailer with super cool decals check, wheels bigger than most gangsters in la check, sideways monster hat check, turboed sled that is questionable check, white sunglasses with checkered snow gear check.
ha just kidding ya boys, I think i'm just jealous!

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Super loud exhaust check, lifted truck check, awesome inclosed trailer with super cool decals check, wheels bigger than most gangsters in la check, sideways monster hat check, turboed sled that is questionable check, white sunglasses with checkered snow gear check.

I wish I was from B.C. No job....check.....several condemned vehicles on lawn......check.......huge bag of weed......check.......mad at a relative.......check.......know the sweet places to ride.......thanks

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ur steal a 100 $ tip off the table..

only powmower will get this one?!?!??

Last edited:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want to be as cool go get a job in the oil patch paying you 250000 a yr to drive truck then when things go south in 10-15 yrs or they get rid of open pit mines you will be left jobless because you never took the time to get an education in a good well rounded trade because the immediate dollar signs blinded you

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want to be as cool go get a job in the oil patch paying you 250000 a yr to drive truck then when things go south in 10-15 yrs or they get rid of open pit mines you will be left jobless because you never took the time to get an education in a good well rounded trade because the immediate dollar signs blinded you

LOL, huh? it'll be here for ever and we'll stay rich with alllllllll the toys whooooooooooooooooooooooop

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing credit cant get you ha-ha and then pay on it for the next two hundred years

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Haha! As an albertan of 30 years I totally agree with you. Did you happen to catch the same super cool people using the expressions "sick" and "off the hook" to describe the moves they pulled off that day? How about the post-game monster or red bull?

But.......surprisingly there are douches in BC too, just different kinds. I guess they're everywhere.
:rolleyes:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha! As an albertan of 30 years I totally agree with you. Did you happen to catch the same super cool people using the expressions "sick" and "off the hook" to describe the moves they pulled off that day? How about the post-game monster or red bull?

But.......surprisingly there are douches in BC too, just different kinds. I guess they're everywhere.
:rolleyes:

aint that the truth.. making the big bucks brings out the doughiness in a lot of people, but thats life. im tired of being a douchebag, so im selling my lifted diesel!!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
aint that the truth.. making the big bucks brings out the doughiness in a lot of people, but thats life. im tired of being a douchebag, so im selling my lifted diesel!!

Haha......me too!

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Priceless!!! Lol! I've been using the quote " NOW THAT'S ALBERTAN" lately. Also as a conversation starter " ya don't see many lifted trucks these days eh?!" haha.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love being from alberta and love coming to BC. I don't have any of the above mentioned pre requisites for being the stereotypical albertan so i guess i will have to work on that. I do have a great job as an environmental consultant in the oil patch and as long as there are stupid "old school" people running rigs, i will always have a job even if the patch dries up!! Here's a good one for ya BC peeps and yes he does have big white sunglasses. As soon as i see this truck again i will take a pic of the custom flared out front end.

Attachments

• lloyd special.jpg
    lloyd special.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 755

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And FYI I don't have super cool decals on my enclosed trailer.............just haven't decided what I want on ther yet....lol

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love being from alberta and love coming to BC. I don't have any of the above mentioned pre requisites for being the stereotypical albertan so i guess i will have to work on that. I do have a great job as an environmental consultant in the oil patch and as long as there are stupid "old school" people running rigs, i will always have a job even if the patch dries up!! Here's a good one for ya BC peeps and yes he does have big white sunglasses. As soon as i see this truck again i will take a pic of the custom flared out front end.

See that truck round lloyd all the time lol

Sent from a phone likely at work

capt. crunch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I was from B.C. No job....check.....several condemned vehicles on lawn......check.......huge bag of weed......check.......mad at a relative.......check.......know the sweet places to ride.......thanks
I guess I dont qualify I just have the huge bag of weed and know the sweet places to ride.:D

Top Bottom