How are the 2012 Brutes

krazy ken

Reaction score
Thinking of going with new Brute next year and wondering how they handle with EPS. Love the power of older brutes but ride 08 Griz and love how easy it is on your arms after a day of muddin.

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of going with new Brute next year and wondering how they handle with EPS. Love the power of older brutes but ride 08 Griz and love how easy it is on your arms after a day of muddin.

As far as looks go, I thought at first they were kind of ugly looking, but I must they have grown on me. Just seems like there shold be two lights on each side, not one.....but looks dont get you anywhere, unlesss your blond with big b()()bs....lol

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I test drove one, they're nice. They have weak ground clearance but other than that they are pretty decent bikes.

scottsrdscott

Reaction score
So far I really like mine. PS is good. stay's cool. As in the fan isn't running 24/7. Engine feels awesome!! Ground clearance is not huge but if you look at the shallow angle of the cv's, I imagine you could put a lift kit on without worrying about steep cv angles. I kind of like the looks of the older ones but there was just too many upgrades on the 12's to look at the 11's. I'm totally happy with my choice:beer:

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far I really like mine. PS is good. stay's cool. As in the fan isn't running 24/7. Engine feels awesome!! Ground clearance is not huge but if you look at the shallow angle of the cv's, I imagine you could put a lift kit on without worrying about steep cv angles. I kind of like the looks of the older ones but there was just too many upgrades on the 12's to look at the 11's. I'm totally happy with my choice:beer:

Better update the signature !

Top Bottom