Hot tub's

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea what it costs them per month to run it year round? I ran cable through my new house out back to run one if I ever went that way.

I purchased a Coleman hot tub in 1997 , still have it . Have replaced heater element twice and pump motor once .
We use it year round, and have found it to be approx $1 a day in electricity . Fountain of youth as you get older !
Like anything worthwhile , some maintenance required , but the benefits outweigh the effort required .

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a hydro pool, 12 years old and nothing but grief, it is now broke for the about 6th time and hydro pool does not know how to fix it, they say maybe remove all insulation and rewire it?????? oh ya forgot to mention 8 person hot tub for sale, just needs minor repairs!

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've had a Sundance spa for two years now and use it at least twice a week without a single issue. I go along with what buddy said about all of the jets...most of the time we just soak listening to tunes.
Btw...save the dough and install a few wireless speakers outside fed from your home stereo rather than the built it ones that set you back $1200.00, after a while those little speakers they install in the tub start to crackle and sound like crap.

Top Bottom