Horgan premier of BC calls Snap Election

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, my kids are the youngsters you speak of in your post. They work hard to get what they have at the same time raising families. I am one of the oldsters in this province and I did not vote for Horgan or the Greens, I support oil and gas and the logging industries. Maybe a little less broad strokes with your paint brush?

We in the northern part of BC get spitroasted, from Truedope and once again from the fawkin NDP. We have zero effect federally or provincially, but they have no issue with taking a huge tax dollar out of the region while putting very little back in. :realmad:

I am speaking generally of those in the large cities particularly in the lower mainland or on the south island aka the most densely populated with the largest influence over the election outcomes, although some of the same behaviors are showing up outside these regions. I can see how that wasn't clear. Also, I am born and raised in northern BC and likely your kids age so see first hand the lack of initiative in many of my peers.

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just like living out west Federally.
Apparently the majority of people can not see the future they create voting in these free spending governments.
Provincially and Federally.

Alberta is next when stupid people here want handouts like the rest.
Rachael is sadly gonna be a shoe in.

lol. Nope. Rural vote is 40% of seats. They (Rural), not voting NDP. Calgary strong conservative, Edmonton is 50/50 mix government/Private sector. Only Edmonton that you witness the NDP attacks.

Top Bottom