Hood rattles!

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up my sled last week and I've been doing daily QC checks to make sure it idles properly ;)

Noticed that the hood is rattling against the chassis. If you push down slightly where the BRP emblem is, it stops. Not a big deal but a little annoying.

Might have to take it off and put a piece of foam or rubber under it. Curious if anyone else noticed this...

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh no, sounds like the sled is garbage right from the factory! No worries though, I'd be happy to take the sled off your hands and turn it into a project. I'd even leave you a Grizzly so it's not a total loss. ;)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Just like the "track flopping and making noise"; some do and some don't!

Both must be late Friday afternoon builds. I don't have the track problem nor do I have a hood that rattles. I'm golden with both of our sleds!

Ah, the problems folks have.............................we need snow to get over the hump!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hood rattle against exhaust pipe? If it does it shouldn't be a problem after the first ride. Melt into the right spot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just like the "track flopping and making noise"; some do and some don't!

Both must be late Friday afternoon builds. I don't have the track problem nor do I have a hood that rattles. I'm golden with both of our sleds!

Ah, the problems folks have.............................we need snow to get over the hump!

Doug, you have to start the motor to hear it! .................. Just Kidding.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Picked up my sled last week and I've been doing daily QC checks to make sure it idles properly ;)

Noticed that the hood is rattling against the chassis. If you push down slightly where the BRP emblem is, it stops. Not a big deal but a little annoying.

Might have to take it off and put a piece of foam or rubber under it. Curious if anyone else noticed this...

Are all the "clips" in the right place? There are 4 items on the front; 2 that slide in and 2 that clip in. They all have to be in place or the hood is out of alignment. An easy check. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom