honey bee's bzzz bzzz bzzz

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
same here, my neighbor has bees and keeps hives on our north quarter. my other grandfather moved to Kelowna when he retired and I would go stay with him every easter to golf and bring him his annual 3 gallon pail of pure northern Alberta honey. he said BC honey wasn't the same, I was amazed he could polish off 3 gallons of honey per year.

Thats alot of tost and alot of baking. HaHa. We usually give it to some of our friends as I dont think we could even use a bucket.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats alot of tost and alot of baking. HaHa. We usually give it to some of our friends as I dont think we could even use a bucket.
for sure, I bet we still have pails in the basement from 3 or 4 years ago. gramps passed away in '02, no one else to give it away to now. good thing honey never spoils

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

we use honey in our coffee instead of sugar. The liquid un-pasteurized stuff. Pretty close to 3 kg every 2 weeks. It is friggin' expensive.

Looking at buying it for some bee keeper this fall.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we use honey in our coffee instead of sugar. The liquid un-pasteurized stuff. Pretty close to 3 kg every 2 weeks. It is friggin' expensive.

Looking at buying it for some bee keeper this fall.

The honey we get from the bee keeper is not a liquid. It's stays solid. Use it in tea and coffee,it melts nicely.

Top Bottom