Honda CRF 50cc quad

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Honda made such a thing as a Honda CRF 50cc quad?I tried looking around and can't find any info on it...The pics I got show the quad grey with a Honda seat,stickers but I am concerned as it a true Honda or a knockoff...It looks like a Gio,I'll post a pic and maybe that will help,Thanks

Attachments

• Honda Front.JPG
    Honda Front.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 74

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
available in north america honda has never a 50cc quad or trike. They has been things like the CT70 trail off road moped, a tiny 70cc trike with a ridgid front end, the trx 90 quad has been available for a long time.

ghglenn

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Honda made such a thing as a Honda CRF 50cc quad?I tried looking around and can't find any info on it...The pics I got show the quad grey with a Honda seat,stickers but I am concerned as it a true Honda or a knockoff...It looks like a Gio,I'll post a pic and maybe that will help,Thanks

That is a Gio. My son has blue "Yamaha YFZ" Gio that I did that to, so it looks like Dad's

drfat4

Reaction score
Yeah you got yourself a little ching chang chong there with some Honda stickers, you should get a CRF50 engine and pop it in there, that would be pretty sweet!:d

Top Bottom