Holy Crap It's Snowing YEEEHAH!!!!

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep it would suck if we all rode the same.i miss kawasaki's lmfao

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No. Reports of so much snow up lucielle that the doo's couldn't make it up there till the cats broke trail for em..LOL..LOL..:d:d:cool::beer::beer:

Well Glen, where to start, the cat used all her claws today. Working good & job well done again. We did have issues with the Doo though & yes the rope was hooked onto the Tail of the cat sorry no pictures:d:d:beer: Anyway awesome snow guys & gals have some fun & ride safe

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Glen, where to start, the cat used all her claws today. Working good & job well done again. We did have issues with the Doo though & yes the rope was hooked onto the Tail of the cat sorry no pictures:d:d:beer: Anyway awesome snow guys & gals have some fun & ride safe

Glad to hear yours worked well. I think i'm gonna be takin mine out on sundayespecially seein how's it's supposed to be a bluebird day. Was he tryin to side hill with foot on the running board and one on the spindle again and fell off? :d:d:beer::rolling:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It started snowing here last night, and hasn't slowed down yet. Around 5-6" so far. I guess we'll be taking the sleds out tomorrow instead of the quads.

polar sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it came last night
we got 6-8 inches at the hill on hwy 60 just north of Devon
my yards plowed im going for fuel ,
and beer
then going to sled all day in the river valley and area come back have beer
Yeah

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• garret.jpg
    garret.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 140

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just came in from doin the driveway here in Slave Lake and its snowin again so might have to touch it up again tommorow or just fire up the Cats and leave the vehicles parked! LOL

Attachments

• heavy-snow.jpg
    heavy-snow.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 236

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Just finished plowing out my place west of Barrhead. 8-10" over all this last dump. Still snowing lightly. Any more and I'll have to push into piles instead of winging it off the side. To bad my sled is busted tho or this would be awesome!

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have fun up there.......currently sitting on a beach in Mexico and enjoying a very cool and refreshing Corona........have fun

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weve got 7'' - 9'' of powder and im near andrew. And its still coming down. Highways are to bad to get to my sled in smokey. Just gonna get an extra gerry can of fuel and go tomorrow. Ditches are gonna be RAUNCHY tomorrow, ill post a vid from my helmet cam.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iam pushing snow and brush, pretenting to be the bad guys from Avatar.."stupid oversized smurffs I'll get your unobtanium" bawhahaha!!!
d15b6bfc-e0e2-7a15.jpg

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iam pushing snow and brush, pretenting to be the bad guys from Avatar.."stupid oversized smurffs I'll get your unobtanium" bawhahaha!!!
d15b6bfc-e0e2-7a15.jpg

you clearin more farm land Scotts? just gonna make you buy more iron!!! lol...

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, trying to fire up the neighbours. They love it when chem drifts across their rasberrys.

Top Bottom