Hmmmmmmmm............

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
im being resopnceable and assepting the fakt that im getting my head speedbagged anyways
question is.... will it be a sneak attack? which one of the 36.768 houses including the the one in d town will be the ops center used to plan the attack? and, will the dually aid in achieving the required distance needed to show up at your front door?

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
hey lh..... Hows weather in southern ab? Did you guys get any of that snow? And ya, you are "star" s&m crew........:)

Hmmm, 'Star' S&M Crew....quite hard to tell how much sarcasm is in that post, but heck, I will go with my gut on that one LOL

We didnt get the snow here, and its plus 8 today, so Im sure we arent. We did get some a couple days ago, just made the field work real crappy, then was gone in a day. Fernie and CNP are 'supposed' to get some today, tonight and tomorrow, so we are heading that way Saturday. Gascan is out there now and said he will report tonight...

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hmmm, 'star' s&m crew....quite hard to tell how much sarcasm is in that post, but heck, i will go with my gut on that one lol

we didnt get the snow here, and its plus 8 today, so im sure we arent. We did get some a couple days ago, just made the field work real crappy, then was gone in a day. Fernie and cnp are 'supposed' to get some today, tonight and tomorrow, so we are heading that way saturday. Gascan is out there now and said he will report tonight...

get gascan to keep everyone posted, as quite a few heading that way.........

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
hey sick....... How's the captain doing? Slummed in any trailer parks lately? Lol ..... Missed ya this year:(

you out on a job now? Heard you flew through town a little while ago...... What, no beer nite????
working in drayton right now ric... berried in mud!!!!
did the devon by pass.... had to go see lionels beautiful bride.

may be in tonight tho for a day.

curtis..... no sweater yet!!!
i took hair groth pills and i am working on a comb over from my lower back to my belly button to keep warm. i figured it would be the resopnceable thing to do!!!!

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i took hair groth pills and i am working on a comb over from my lower back to my belly button to keep warm. i figured it would be the resopnceable thing to do!!!!

eewwwwwwwwwwww

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Well I am going to step out on the line and say this Thread "Is Priceless" :d:d

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
hey sick....... How's the captain doing? Slummed in any trailer parks lately? Lol ..... Missed ya this year:(

you out on a job now? Heard you flew through town a little while ago...... What, no beer nite????

you know the answer to that...... :rolleyes: Fat Girl BARNEY putting the smack down on him....Bwwahahahahaha

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How long is this whole spelling thing going to last, cuz its making my brain bleed.. :kickass:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I think Bogg's thread has been totally hijacked now.......:d:d:d

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for u guys wondering if south bc got snow, I know the north shuswap got over 1.5 ft in the last day or so. salmon arm is getting a billzard right now so i can bet that sicamous, hunter range, revey all got a good dump yesterday and last night. going into hunters range tomorrow to shred some POW POW!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
How is your Quilting course going then or are you using your hair to weave into that too???

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all quite in here now, nothing to see, move along and thanks for stopping by.
snowed alot over nite Lex, how about you guys.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
question is.... will it be a sneak attack? which one of the 36.768 houses including the the one in d town will be the ops center used to plan the attack? and, will the dually aid in achieving the required distance needed to show up at your front door?

i dont know! BUT i think i should wear my hockey gear around all the time now. on the hill especially! speedbag my helmet go hard.

Top Bottom