HM Turbo - Revelstoke Dec. 7th through Dec. 9th

mcsd409

Reaction score
---Turbo Days will be held in Revelstoke on December 8th. It will be at the Sugar Bowl from 10-4 . This will be an opportunity for people to throw a leg over an Hm kit and test it out. We will have a few different variations of kits there that people can check out and ride. Snow conditions, weather and avalanche conditions will be taken into consideration. This will not be an organized event, only a fun ride with a friends sharing stories and testing out our kits. Our 800 and 600 turbo kits will be there along with our naturally aspirated package. Call Bill at 406-381-2825 to make arrangements. Hope to see you there.

---Turbo days will be held in Cooke City in the same fashion as well on Presidents Day weekend Feb 15,16th. Location will be posted at a later date.

---Turbo Days and Snow Check specials will be held on Lolo Pass April 7th as well. We would like to invite everyone up to take a look at the new 2014 sled, test ride the turbos and see the kits for 2014.

Any questions or inquires can be answered by e-mail at hartsmotorsports@hotmail.com

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Any updates? Did you guys go head to head with the boost it kits?
We did see the HMs run, and all I have to say, is that Boost-It has nothing to worry about from the American competition. Ours ran much cleaner in all throttle ranges and pulled harder on the top end at less boost.
The bottom end was terribly rich on the HM but I guess they never felt like getting out the lap top to fix it.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We did see the HMs run, and all I have to say, is that Boost-It has nothing to worry about from the American competition. Ours ran much cleaner in all throttle ranges and pulled harder on the top end at less boost.
The bottom end was terribly rich on the HM but I guess they never felt like getting out the lap top to fix it.
too busy swilling american beer.....

Fun$

Reaction score
I don't remember seeing boost it have a ride our sleds days anywhere?

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boost it as nothing to prove , there kits run flawless . I just got one installed on my 12 pro and I was at sugar bowl and test drove a hm turbo pro and at 7 pounds of boost I'm running on my sled I'm not worried at all, they say there running 7 pounds on there sled but when I drove it the boost gauge didn't work and I no they were running more then that ,

silver fox

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
beer cans.jpg
too busy swilling american beer.....

No too sure I would support these guys, still no response from them??

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's his reply from a post I made on snowest:

I am the guy that was there with Shane's stuff and I just now became aware of the posts pertaining to the mess of cans. Toward the end of the day I saw that pile of cans and believed someone was stacking them there on purpose to be picked up. I know I picked up quite a few, smashed them, and put them into my coat pockets. When I got back to the parking lot I dumped them into Shane's trailer (they are still there). Shane's sled doesn't have a bag on it and I wasn't wearing a pack that day so I couldn't carry all of them. Even though it wasn't my mess, I should have found some more people to help carry the trash because it was likely there as a result of people stopping to see the HM stuff. Canada, like our state, is beautiful. Our group of guys pride ourselves on ALWAYS packing out what we brought in, even broken sled parts. It is not unusual to see one of our guys stopping on a trail to pick up a dropped water bottle or a broken bungie strap just to keep everything clean. Neither I nor any of the guys I run with would have intentionally left a mess, especially one like this and definitely not as your guests. I regret I didn't do more because it not only reflects bad on me, but bad on our sport. In Montana, we are having a difficult enough time keeping riding areas open and situations like this wouldn't help. You said something about hoping HM does something to make this right.....In fairness, HM couldn't do anything about it because he was 600 miles away but I could have. This is my fault and I accept responsibility. However, I am at a loss as to what I could do to make it right but I am completely open to suggestions. To the people who did clean this up and take pride in this area, Thank You and I hope you will accept my apology. It was a lesson learned and I for one will make sure it never happens again.

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's his reply from a post I made on snowest:

I am the guy that was there with Shane's stuff and I just now became aware of the posts pertaining to the mess of cans. Toward the end of the day I saw that pile of cans and believed someone was stacking them there on purpose to be picked up. I know I picked up quite a few, smashed them, and put them into my coat pockets. When I got back to the parking lot I dumped them into Shane's trailer (they are still there). Shane's sled doesn't have a bag on it and I wasn't wearing a pack that day so I couldn't carry all of them. Even though it wasn't my mess, I should have found some more people to help carry the trash because it was likely there as a result of people stopping to see the HM stuff. Canada, like our state, is beautiful. Our group of guys pride ourselves on ALWAYS packing out what we brought in, even broken sled parts. It is not unusual to see one of our guys stopping on a trail to pick up a dropped water bottle or a broken bungie strap just to keep everything clean. Neither I nor any of the guys I run with would have intentionally left a mess, especially one like this and definitely not as your guests. I regret I didn't do more because it not only reflects bad on me, but bad on our sport. In Montana, we are having a difficult enough time keeping riding areas open and situations like this wouldn't help. You said something about hoping HM does something to make this right.....In fairness, HM couldn't do anything about it because he was 600 miles away but I could have. This is my fault and I accept responsibility. However, I am at a loss as to what I could do to make it right but I am completely open to suggestions. To the people who did clean this up and take pride in this area, Thank You and I hope you will accept my apology. It was a lesson learned and I for one will make sure it never happens again.

Really, no pack??? I thought the beer can thing was stupid, no pack is crazy. I could go on about that but........

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lambos don't put their computers in vegtable crispers
lambos don't run with their computers exposed to rain, snow, or any conditions where they may be buried from an avalanche and possibly remain there for days....what's your point?

psnider

Reaction score
Leave the god dam beer in the trailer! Your suppose to be out there sledding, not drinking!

I totally agree 100% with this!!!!!!

But they are probably the same people that drive their personal vehicles after drinking too.

Just say no to drinking and driving or drinking and sledding.

If it was one of our kids that did this we would probably cuff them up side the back of the head for doing that.....What is any different about us doing the same thing!!!!!!!!!!

psnider

Reaction score
Really, no pack??? I thought the beer can thing was stupid, no pack is crazy. I could go on about that but........

Why would anyone not wear a pack past the parking lot......especially someone who is trying to sell their product. You don't see Randy leave the parking lot without his pack on yamafest day? NO PACK OR NO BEACON YOU SHOULD NOT BE LEAVING THE PARKING LOT.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with having a couple suds out on the hill, just pack out what u pack in and dont over do it, theres a huge difference in having fun and being a retard. Most of the guys I have ran into in the mountains that don't have a beer on the hill always seem to be talking about how hung over they are from the night before as they were up all night drinking. Is this any better? Ill guarantee that their blood alcohol level is way higher than mine even though Im having a couple on the hill and they are not. They get up and drive to the staging area way over the legal limit as its all still in their system but because they don't pack beer on the hill they are saints..........? Gimme a break, have a couple in moderation on the hill and don't leave a mess, my 2 cents

Leave the god dam beer in the trailer! Your suppose to be out there sledding, not drinking!

Top Bottom