hill climbs

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brule Lake in the trees.

lol wow frenchman that's a lot of information lol i don't think i could say it any batter then that lol but i will try........ Hinton AB Brule Lake in the trees..... hope that helps you out!!!!!

frenchman you going down in july or what?????

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Hill climbs

Brule has great hill climbs! There are lots of nice bikes. Some have:nitro:. allot of quick bikes.

Last edited:

Cant_Catch_Me

Reaction score
lol thanks for the info, maybe ill manage to get out there once this year.(no truck or trailer yet)

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
Come out this way to Revelstoke/Sicamous area. I'll take you too some gnarly steep long twisty hill climbs and other fun junk to burn the banshees around on.

MUDISFUN

Reaction score
devon has one twisty gnarly hillclimb that i hit last year, hooked ever since.

Yeah there fun till you have to bail, then you go to the bottom of the hill and sweep whats left of your quad into a pile and load it into the truck with a shovel :crying3::crying3::crying3:

rsaruk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are going to Brule, make sure you have paddles, especially if you want to climb the big hills.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are paddles? And how do they help you?

Hahahahahahahaha that's funny!!! I'll show you what they are when your eating my sand!!!! LoL O wait you already know... LoL I'm just joking I didn't even get to drag hill lol so I can't say sh!t... Hahahahaahahaha can't wait for July 15 Brule how meany do you have coming with you?

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like racing you! You defiantly have a very nice and fast bike. Maybe one trip down there it will stay together for you. And I hope that is in July! I'm going to bring some paddles with me this time I guess they help?? Lol.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I did a search and this is what I found.:eek: Any recomendations? I would imagine lighter the better?:confused: Maybe the plastic ones?:rolleyes: Also long or short?:d

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 71
  • images2.jpg
    images2.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 70
  • paddels.jpg
    paddels.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 74
Top Bottom