Highway closed revelstoke

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highway is closed from revelstoke to golden. Had to check back in after threee hours stopped on highway. Darn it I guess it's one more day of riding. Oh did I mention that's it's snowing good up top and suppose to see some sun tomorrow. Yeehaa

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was an accident this morning that killed 2. Now I think it's cause freezing rain. Not sure. We waited on the highway for 2 plus hours then turned around

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hiway closed because of all the rain falling, loading the snow up above so they are taking precautions on the avalanches that could come across the highways. Closed from golden to revy till 8 tonight, could be longer. By the way the rain is coming down here I don't think anyone will be going anywhere for a while. To the pub I guess!!!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hiway closed because of all the rain falling, loading the snow up above so they are taking precautions on the avalanches that could come across the highways. Closed from golden to revy till 8 tonight, could be longer. By the way the rain is coming down here I don't think anyone will be going anywhere for a while. To the pub I guess!!!

that bites. Gonna make for a dangerous sledding season.

Top Bottom