high river flooding RCMP lawsuit

aocbiz

Reaction score
Welcome aboard this is regular day for the boys here on M+S. A word of advise don't say anything about how the 2016 Polaris RMK sucks or how the new "electronic oil pump" is a marketing scam. That would make this thread look like a old folks tea party!!! You must have a sense of humour when your read some of this sh*t. At times I think Saddam Hussein has risen from the dead "you can have your opinion as long as it is the same as mine". duh

He's right! Lol
Although you sure know how to make an entrance!!

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a member of the RCMP I find it very comforting when performing a traffic stop for unsafe driving/ dui/ etc. knowing that there is one less firearm on our streets/highways. It gives comfort for my family as well. I was not involved with the firearm confiscation but fully support any actions taken by those involved. Please feel free to continue this debate. We are not here to hinder but to help and have to look out for the best interest of the public and our fellow officers. I step down from this debate

LOL. You came on here and made this a debate! Pathetic!

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I take respect to the fact that you belong to the brotherhood of Firefighters. Do you fight a fire using your own tactics or is there a Firechief controlling the situation? As said before, I am still famaliarizing myself with all that happened during the flood. I stand behind the RCMP brotherhood, and any actions taken by it's members were controlled by a higher authority. If anyone is deemed in wrong doing there no doubt will be reprocussions. Once again, the courts will decide.
LOL friggin mindless zombies that's what you are. Don't use your head and think for yourself, oh ya that's because that's what you wanted to do.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RCMP DAD, get a life.....

Get off this site and go write some more tickets.

Really.....isn't there an age limit on members......If not there should be.....no two year olds allowed....

Don't flame a guy out for his beliefs, opinions are just that, debates are just that. We are one big community of outdoor enthusiasts so no hating.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RCMP DAD, get a life.....

Get off this site and go write some more tickets.

as others have said bud, tap'er cool a little. This guy wasn't there and he's said that. Not all RCMP members are what you think, some folks on S&M sure bitch and moan when someone paints all sledders with the same brush, but yet it seems we are super quick to jump on the RCMP and label them all the same. You have the right to free speech because of some of these folks who uphold the law that protect those rights. Hypocritical that you are using that right to belittle them now.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
This is also the same RCMP officer who's stated in another thread that not only does he have no problem with, but he also partakes in, a beer or two while on the trail, as long as empties are hauled back out. We all know that he could be up there ticketing for that instead.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Shame on some of you folks for your replies to other forum members!

Lots of opinions to personally slam people! It only takes a minute to think and read your posts before submitting.

The old saying goes, Treat people as you would like to be treated! As tyler states, Respect goes a long way.

I have been pulled over on many occassions leaving Revy in the morning. I have my documentation in order and take the extra time to personally thank the officer for pulling me over...

It is that type of diligence that reduces our thefts of our so prized possesions....

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Without probable cause for entry and the fact they bashed doors in was rediculous, if cops wonder why general public considers them glorified tax collectors with traffic tickets this is why vs actually investigating crime, where I live there have been rashes of thefts and cops could give a crap about it.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Really, you want me to cool it went he talks about his brotherhood and how there here to "serve and protect", but cant see how disrespectful it was to the owners. They already lost there homes and then have there house vandalized by a bunch of cops looking for potential fire arms.

What a bunch of pirate looters were going to come thru Hay River in boats looking for a few guns. Give me a break.

Then its our tax dollars that pay for there mistake!! And the people didn't even get paid in full. You don't like it, Too bad....... Thats what the cops told the people of Hay River..... and then wrecked there houses..... Rant over.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really, you want me to cool it went he talks about his brotherhood and how there here to "serve and protect", but cant see how disrespectful it was to the owners. They already lost there homes and then have there house vandalized by a bunch of cops looking for potential fire arms.

What a bunch of pirate looters were going to come thru Hay River in boats looking for a few guns. Give me a break.

Then its our tax dollars that pay for there mistake!! And the people didn't even get paid in full. You don't like it, Too bad....... Thats what the cops told the people of Hay River..... and then wrecked there houses..... Rant over.

uhhh, it's "they're", not there and its also "their", not there........did you skip grade 2?

and its High River....not Hay River

lol,.............sorry couldn't resist

canadiancon

Reaction score
as others have said bud, tap'er cool a little. This guy wasn't there and he's said that. Not all RCMP members are what you think, some folks on S&M sure bitch and moan when someone paints all sledders with the same brush, but yet it seems we are super quick to jump on the RCMP and label them all the same. You have the right to free speech because of some of these folks who uphold the law that protect those rights. Hypocritical that you are using that right to belittle them now.

Its hard are not to label him the same when he states that he agrees with what the officers did, it's totally wrong in every way yet he agrees, it's scary to see thinking like that with a guy who has a gun and a badge...

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stuff like this is exactly why the gun registry had to go.
If law enforcement is going to behave like criminals they shouldn't know whether or not a household has guns. They need to be held accountable or else we are only a small step away from a police state, as crazy as that sounds.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uhhh, it's "they're", not there and its also "their", not there........did you skip grade 2?

and its High River....not Hay River

lol,.............sorry couldn't resist

I see Many Numbers has been working on you too huh he nails me all the time also.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stuff like this is exactly why the gun registry had to go.
If law enforcement is going to behave like criminals they shouldn't know whether or not a household has guns. They need to be held accountable or else we are only a small step away from a police state, as crazy as that sounds.

Just make sure you burry the guns they don't know you have or ever registered.

Top Bottom