Hey Maxwell

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
based on Martin motor sports/ banner and riderz. Each one of these dealers have prepurchased a large inventory. I can literally search any option/color/ size/ calibration on any of these sites...

I thought spring check means u choose....but they obviously buy a fleet to sell of vehicles u can’t buy inseason....
Interesting, they have to put their own cash on the line for that, Don't think brp will give them floorplan.

Can only imagine what they wanna charge.

Kinda defeats the purpose of spring check only.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
based on Martin motor sports/ banner and riderz. Each one of these dealers have prepurchased a large inventory. I can literally search any option/color/ size/ calibration on any of these sites...

I thought spring check means u choose....but they obviously buy a fleet to sell of vehicles u can’t buy inseason....
There is no allotment of turbo's for Doo dealers. They can sell as many as they want on the spring promo. And they are selling a lot is what I'm hearing. Trying to think back the last time I remember allotments was in 2005 for the RT1000 Summit

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no allotment of turbo's for Doo dealers. They can sell as many as they want on the spring promo. And they are selling a lot is what I'm hearing. Trying to think back the last time I remember allotments was in 2005 for the RT1000 Summit
Are dealers aloud to buy spring check sleds and sell them in season?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are dealers aloud to buy spring check sleds and sell them in season?
Yes its a common practice for dealers to bring in a few extras under fake names. It has to be done properly or the dealer could be charged back $2500 per unit if caught and that sled loses all its programs and extended warranty. If you are looking for best price its always in the spring check season unless you are like Bow Cycle in 2009 and had 30 extras and couldn't sell them. I still remember our DM calling all the dealers to ask if we could help them out lmao! They claimed 30 guys walked on their deposits.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The websites are generic, to showcase the product that available.
You chose your snow check.

Top Bottom