Hey Maxwell

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to start another new thread about you and

Say "hey"

Lmao, I agree Trashy, Maxwell could use some good ribbing, but I for one, will wait till the dust settles and they get a few miles on the Matrix boost... I am a poo guy but remember the Dragon days too well.....
What will be interesting to see is when doo counteracts with some real boost instead of this 4psi.. With the wobble clutch, cooling fins, and crappy skid, (will admit its the best riding trail sled I’ve ever rode) it might get interesting ��

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But, so far yah gotta admit...although many of you may have to remove your doogles to realize it.....they hit a home run!

Hopefully, they learnt from previous mistakes and built a reliable ride. But the competition between manufacturers is great!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let's not get carried away here, as this is just a "hey" maxwell thread, LOL

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We could almost start another Sub-section called "Hey Maxwell"

Like Norona's corner or momma land

Any thoughts?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But, so far yah gotta admit...although many of you may have to remove your doogles to realize it.....they hit a home run!

Hopefully, they learnt from previous mistakes and built a reliable ride. But the competition between manufacturers is great!

its great forsure. Home run im not so sure about that, what they did was give their customers what they deserved and have been begging for. They lost a ton of customers in the process. Only the loyals stuck around to wait for it.

absolutely nothing on that machine is new technology, things like a tether that should have been standard issue for the last 2 decades, short tunnels that have now been out for 3 years. The engineering on the turbo system looks fairly slapped together. They couldn't even get it center mounted to keep it balanced with shorter intake tract.

It will be a good sled, but playing catchup isn't exactly what i would call a homerun. They did what they had to do to stay alive. Now they are limiting the release numbers to let the customer to the RnD.

Dont get me wrong, they will perform and they will sell a ton of them. But we should let them hit the snow first before we start throwing words out like "Homerun" LOL

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s funny, cat puts new plastics on there 10 year old chassis and guys bitch. Polaris puts new plastics on there 10 year old chassis and it’s a game changer. My summer mod to my 13 pro will be to bolt on matryx plastics. Should take me about 1/2 hr.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s funny, cat puts new plastics on there 10 year old chassis and guys bitch. Polaris puts new plastics on there 10 year old chassis and it’s a game changer. My summer mod to my 13 pro will be to bolt on matryx plastics. Should take me about 1/2 hr.

speaking of cat.......they have some serious stepping up to do any word on the street?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

a man without blinders...

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its great forsure. Home run im not so sure about that, what they did was give their customers what they deserved and have been begging for. They lost a ton of customers in the process. Only the loyals stuck around to wait for it.

absolutely nothing on that machine is new technology, things like a tether that should have been standard issue for the last 2 decades, short tunnels that have now been out for 3 years. The engineering on the turbo system looks fairly slapped together. They couldn't even get it center mounted to keep it balanced with shorter intake tract.

It will be a good sled, but playing catchup isn't exactly what i would call a homerun. They did what they had to do to stay alive. Now they are limiting the release numbers to let the customer to the RnD.

Dont get me wrong, they will perform and they will sell a ton of them. But we should let them hit the snow first before we start throwing words out like "Homerun" LOL

Well, your response is typical and quite predictable...lol. You are a good BRP cheerleader, that's a given. Being first doesn't always mean it the best. Being 1st out with a new product is exciting but it doesn't equate to the 2nd or 3rd guy building crap. Doo lost a fair share of loyals when they had their issues...I'm sure many came back....it happens.

I still say "home run". Sustainable reliability? We'll see.

speaking of cat.......they have some serious stepping up to do any word on the street?

YESS, YES THEY DO!

Will they rise up with something awesome for their 60th anniversary?

....or will they flop tomorrow?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oh come on Max let the Poo guys have their parade.

Look at the volume of blatant lies doo told in 2017 and then let their faithful do R&D the next TWO years and then had the arrogance to charge for the repair parts and labor
Be pretty hard for Poo to do more/worse to their customers than Doo did....remember that.
Doo was first and part of that was setting the bar, Poo just leapt over it that's all.

Polaris put a lot of thought into the full 2022 lineup.
Good on them.
Good for us!
Get over it.

Let's see what the Kittys got next!

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh come on Max let the Poo guys have their parade.

Look at the volume of blatant lies doo told in 2017 and then let their faithful do R&D the next TWO years and then had the arrogance to charge for the repair parts and labor
Be pretty hard for Poo to do more/worse to their customers than Doo did....remember that.
Doo was first and part of that was setting the bar, Poo just leapt over it that's all.

Polaris put a lot of thought into the full 2022 lineup.
Good on them.
Good for us!
Get over it.

Let's see what the Kittys got next!

im over it lol. Im glad they did it because im excited to see Brps response.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How about a good bunt instead of home run?

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think they will flash in an extra 10% on this seasons snowcheck?

based on Martin motor sports/ banner and riderz. Each one of these dealers have prepurchased a large inventory. I can literally search any option/color/ size/ calibration on any of these sites...

I thought spring check means u choose....but they obviously buy a fleet to sell of vehicles u can’t buy inseason....

Top Bottom