Here is a guy that can ride!

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool video. I can't ride like that even in my dreams.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They make it look so easy. Must be nice to be 140lbs lol.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Wow, Impressive is not enough words.
Sure would like this guy around to do a little search and rescue scouting....
Just ask him to ride the rock faces and cliffs and radio down and let the guys know! LOL!

I like where he just stays cool and says this isnt gonna beat me.......
He is smooth riding and not bull thrown by the sled... He is dominating the machine.

Well done!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
140 pounds? He is like 6'4 and closer to 200 pounds. Had a career year this past one with lots for 1st place wins. Wasn't he just in Revy last week? His trailer was at Days. Some nice lines.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
140 pounds? He is like 6'4 and closer to 200 pounds. Had a career year this past one with lots fo 2st place wins. Wasn't he just in Revy last week? His trailer was at Days. Some nice lines.

Yeah he was in Revy last week.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just remember us old farts learned to ride on 80s and 90s sleds that were under powered and heavy now that were older and not as flexible it is hard to ride like them younger guys. just think what it would of been for us to jump on one of the new sleds the outcome would be a lot different. don't blame our age it is the technology the has gotten better they look good because of it, put them on a 95 xlt with a 136 track and see where they go. i ride a polaris with a 155 track and go places i never would have with the older sleds, can't sidehill like the young guts but get out and have fun and thats all that counts so don't worry about it.HAVE FUN AND DON'T BREAK ANY BODY PARTS

Top Bottom