Here are some real scum

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what dave said. lol acouple dead flag burners would make the rest think twice maybe. but even if not wth bullets are cheaper than lawyers and court proccedings. lol

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
find it funny they are condemning the countries they immigrated/live in. Could never understand that. If I hated a culture (in this case western) I would never live there and move to a world with "my people". The west has to wake up and rethink their immigration policies.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
find it funny they are condemning the countries they immigrated/live in. Could never understand that. If I hated a culture (in this case western) I would never live there and move to a world with "my people". The west has to wake up and rethink their immigration policies.

No shite. Same reason I wouldnt move to quebec. :)

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A small group of opposing Muslims launched their own counter protest nearby in an attempt to drown out the radicals, including one man who said he’d traveled hundreds of miles to be there.The counter-demonstrators held signs that said, “Muslims Against Extremism” and “If You Want Sharia, Move To Saudi.”“I’m a Muslim. What they’re doing is bringing shame on all Muslims. This is not part of the teachings of Islam,” Abdul Sallam, 41, told The Telegraph. “If the moderate Muslims all came out and spoke out, that would defeat them.”

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A small group of opposing Muslims launched their own counter protest nearby in an attempt to drown out the radicals, including one man who said he’d traveled hundreds of miles to be there.The counter-demonstrators held signs that said, “Muslims Against Extremism” and “If You Want Sharia, Move To Saudi.”“I’m a Muslim. What they’re doing is bringing shame on all Muslims. This is not part of the teachings of Islam,” Abdul Sallam, 41, told The Telegraph. “If the moderate Muslims all came out and spoke out, that would defeat them.”

It's a good approach. Frankly, religious extremists of any denomination are a problem in todays world.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

unfortunately the extremist are getting the most attention despite their low numbers due to their actions and the "good ones" are painted with the same brush. They need to get louder and counter this extreme idealism that exist out there.

Top Bottom