Hello from across the pond

brucescotland

Reaction score
Hello

My name is bruce and I come from scotland, discovered snowmobiles a bit later than the majority of you guys but I am well and truly hooked.

I have been to newfoundland snowmobiling with some friends a couple of times both central and the westcoast.

This year I have booked a trip to BC mid December, going to be staying in revelstoke and then planning another newfy trip early next year.

Hopefully I get a decent amount of snow as its a long way to go for poor conditions.

cheers
Bruce

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome, and the best of luck to you on your trips. May the snow gods be ahead of you and the sun above.

Driving for 5 to 8 hours just doesn't seem as bad now compared to your itinerary.

brucescotland

Reaction score
Cheers

I'm hoping I shouldn't really have any problems finding snow in revelstoke mid December.

It it really is just a shame that I only get max ten days a year on a snowmobile!

Keeps ps it exciting tho, I'm working on my snow dance just now!

Strach818

Reaction score
Cheers

I'm hoping I shouldn't really have any problems finding snow in revelstoke mid December.

It it really is just a shame that I only get max ten days a year on a snowmobile!

Keeps ps it exciting tho, I'm working on my snow dance just now!

Welcome to the site! Good on ya for 10 days coming all that way. I'm only 3hours from the steep and deep and 10 days would be a good part of my season.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you snowmobile in Scotland? I'm guessing not.

brucescotland

Reaction score
Hey

yeah we would have enough snow for it some years but it's too inconsistent from year to year and the season is too short for anyone to justify sports or mountain machines, some of the sking resorts have utility sleds. We have good hills over here but nothing compared to what you guys have.

Top Bottom