Heeelllpppp!!!

snow_farmer

Reaction score
Back in early early November I had a good wreck and ended up bending my tunnel and wrecking both cooler lines. I ordered all the parts I needed, but the left coolant line going to the rear heat exchanger was on back order until January 21. I didn't worry about it to much at the time cause I hurt both legs pretty bad so I couldn't really sled till the new year anyways. Well its now the middle of February and after two more delays/back orders the part still isn't in. A guy at work mentioned that there is some sort of law to prevent this from happening on newer vehicles/recreational vehicles (I currently own a 2009 M8)!

My question is if any of you guys are familiar with this or have dealed with situations like this cause I'm starting to get quite frustrated! thanks.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in early early November I had a good wreck and ended up bending my tunnel and wrecking both cooler lines. I ordered all the parts I needed, but the left coolant line going to the rear heat exchanger was on back order until January 21. I didn't worry about it to much at the time cause I hurt both legs pretty bad so I couldn't really sled till the new year anyways. Well its now the middle of February and after two more delays/back orders the part still isn't in. A guy at work mentioned that there is some sort of law to prevent this from happening on newer vehicles/recreational vehicles (I currently own a 2009 M8)!

My question is if any of you guys are familiar with this or have dealed with situations like this cause I'm starting to get quite frustrated! thanks.

I have a cooler and the two small curved hoses that go to the cooler sitting in a box. All are brand new. If you are desperate and know the part number(s) you need, let me know and I can confirm what I have.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go down to Napa and get a piece of pre-formed rad hose and you are good to go.

Top Bottom