Heat wave in BC kills 700+ people in BC.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
When this was first reported by the media, I asked myself, "how many of these would have been related to vaccinations?". We know that the main stream media would never report on something like than nor would Health Services/Coronor's Service even suggest that.

Well, take this Instagram post for what you think it is worth.........

IMG_6409.jpeg

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When this was first reported by the media, I asked myself, "how many of these would have been related to vaccinations?". We know that the main stream media would never report on something like than nor would Health Services/Coronor's Service even suggest that.

View attachment 239703
Hundred percent agree. Second dose vaccination is rampant right now with side effects

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wait till cross contamination of different vacinnes rears it's ugly head.

MIL is having major troubles now, after taking vaccine, very sick, no idea if she had second dose.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wait till cross contamination of different vacinnes rears it's ugly head.

MIL is having major troubles now, after taking vaccine, very sick, no idea if she had second dose.
Everyone I know has someone in their life who’s had a stroke or major complications Lately. Yet every doctor tells them it has no relation. I Guarantee it’s the vax.
I still don’t know any Covid victims or positive cases personally

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will suspect they died from the vaccine, there will be no proof of it though, as no records are kept. No way to tell if it was the vaccine or they just died from consumption.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
You will suspect they died from the vaccine, there will be no proof of it though, as no records are kept. No way to tell if it was the vaccine or they just died from consumption.
I don't suspect they died from the vaccine specifically, but I suspect the vaccine may have had something to do with their death.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vaccine take up was just as high or higher in Alberta, and it was hot as hell here too, yet people weren’t dropping like flies here……so explain that if you can…..perhaps we have a higher concentration of tall pale aliens in underground bases that were sneaking out and cooling off people…

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt it. Just a reason and coincidence to blame it on. The heat had nothing to do with it than, and the fact you may get a fever from any vaccine.

What about all the marine life that died during the heat wave, wonder if they had a covid vaccine?

Last edited:

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well ch!t 700 deaths lock us down...again... not safe to work...lol

As far as the vaccine goes it was rolled out way to soon... we will never know the true number of issues

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Vaccine take up was just as high or higher in Alberta, and it was hot as hell here too, yet people weren’t dropping like flies here……so explain that if you can…..perhaps we have a higher concentration of tall pale aliens in underground bases that were sneaking out and cooling off people…
Where in Alberta did it reach 47 or even 44 for 3 days?

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

View attachment 239703
Sounds like someone who doesn't believe in the vaccine. How many with heat stroke did she actually deal with during her shifts, could have been only a couple. Most of the people who died were over 70 and they all probably did get both doses.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like someone who doesn't believe in the vaccine. How many with heat stroke did she actually deal with during her shifts, could have been only a couple. Most of the people who died were over 70 and they all probably did get both doses.
Most of the people that died from covid were over 70 and already had underlining health issues. So really doesn't matter if she believes in the vaccine or not.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well af
I highly doubt it. Just a reason and coincidence to blame it on. The heat had nothing to do with it than, and the fact you may get a fever from any vaccine.

What about all the marine life that died during the heat wave, wonder if they had a covid vaccine?
ater all the raw sewage that is dumped straight into the oceans, the marine life certainly may have gotten the covid vaccines free of charge, dead fish everywhere would explain that!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was it 38 degrees for a week last year? I don’t recall that? As a matter of fact this heatwave set Canadian all time records for temps and was very rare to last as long as it did. In context Calgary had 3 plus 30 days all of last year. This year they have had 8 or 9 with more added on this weekend it’s forecasted. Most old people can adapt and survive 1 or 2 days of heat like that. Not 6-7 in a row.

Last edited:

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of the people that died from covid were over 70 and already had underlining health issues. So really doesn't matter if she believes in the vaccine or not.
It does if she is just trying to turn others against the vaccine.

Top Bottom