have you got nos

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i forgot to mention in the pm that i have 4lb bottles, will they work in this setup...thanks

Fred- to run a 4lb bottle you would have to change the clamp. Right now they have a 242-100 clamp for the smaller 4.5" bottle. You would have to source the larger clamp that will accommodate the 5.5" larger bottle. I'd sell just a powder coated plate for $40. If you PM me your phone number we can work out an arrangement.

caution

Reaction score
called out many times, bring it on, your 860 much run better than all the others, we will be in the pass this weekend, maybe the etec can work your mouth, i mean your sled over as well:d

well fred ill be there.as for working my mouth over.i guess if thats the way its going to be .we'll deal with that on the stageing area.and we will.as for my sled well never turned down a good race.staging area,,,,,yes

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the clamps off the bonndocker 4lb kit, i am guessing they will work, so yes i will take one

Fred- to run a 4lb bottle you would have to change the clamp. Right now they have a 242-100 clamp for the smaller 4.5" bottle. You would have to source the larger clamp that will accommodate the 5.5" larger bottle. I'd sell just a powder coated plate for $40. If you PM me your phone number we can work out an arrangement.

codered306

Reaction score
i have been running a 60hp boss noss wet kit on a 08 xp with 3300 miles. fit,finish and install top notch sled pulls real hard gaining 350 to 400 rpm have ran about 40lbs so far no problems cheapest hp out there

Top Bottom