Handsfree bluetooth

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The day is comming to go hands free with the cell phones ,,,,just wonderin what some of you are using or looking at buying. Anyone with some good feedback, personal experiences with these devices is greatly appreciated :confused: I need something that is portable as I roam between 4 different trucks for work.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wont help for moving between vehicles, but in my 03 dodge ram, I put an aftermarket stereo in, and got a buletooth capable deck. Very handy.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The day is comming to go hands free with the cell phones ,,,,just wonderin what some of you are using or looking at buying. Anyone with some good feedback, personal experiences with these devices is greatly appreciated :confused: I need something that is portable as I roam between 4 different trucks for work.

I have the 'Jawbone' , it has great noise filtration and it's pretty compact. You don't have to yell or raise your voice when you're using it either. I don't think you would be disappointed with it.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Blackberry portable which attaches to the sun visor and works great eventhough my cell phone is an Iphone. For $145 bucks it does the trick and it is portable too and the battery lasts forever. Automatically shuts off when it does not sense your phone within a certain distance and time frame.

ksk223

Reaction score
Not buying much at all, our company is most likely to stop all phone contact while you're driving within the next week or so. Handsfree included.

mel.h

Reaction score
I have a Jabra extreme, it works good when using it, everything is clear. But after you charge your phone, 90% of the time you have to go through the steps of re-connecting it & 88% of the time you have to shut your phone off, wait a couple of minutes , turn it back on then go through all the connecting steps.

Top Bottom