handle bar extensions

laurelfox

Reaction score
hello there, i have a 1993 formula plus. i was wondering if i buy a two inch handle bar extension for it, would all the cables still reach? is there room for this kind of thing on an old sled?
have a good one;)

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most ski doo sleds you can get away with 2 to 3" spacer block you may just need to remove some zip ties to loosen up the wires and cables.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
hello there, i have a 1993 formula plus. i was wondering if i buy a two inch handle bar extension for it, would all the cables still reach? is there room for this kind of thing on an old sled?
have a good one;)

Hey 'laurelfox'.... Hunt around thru the forums if you got time..... Think I seen a similar question & answers on site ! I will try to find also !

Last edited:

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On my 97 summitt I had a 2 inch riser block and had no problems withthe cables, UNTIL I put on a set of hanlebars with a bit of a rise (1.5 to 2 inch rise and actually a little wider) and then I had to get a throttle calbe extension (I think it was around 45 dollars).....so I think if you have handlebars that do not have much of a rise on them you should be fine, if you are just keeping the stock handlebars I would not worry about it............ I would put the riser block on and check the cables first before wasting the money on extrensions.

Hope this helps

Top Bottom