hand gaurds ?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skinz makes a set out of fabric, good for the ride up and easy to remove when up in the alpine(a buckle and a velcro strap)

right near the bottom of the page

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They work well, They cut the wind down when its really cold. They are not very cheap, and don't stand up to gadunkadunks very well.:eek: I found it was much easier and cheaper in the long run to buy a set of glove/mits that had a wind breaking property to the backside of them. Good old duct tape works in a pinch, just tape the across the back of your hand. This stops the cold wind from going through your gloves or mitts

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Have the green Acerbis they are awesome for keeping the hands warm. They do get in the way sometimes, I find after a few rides i don't notice them anymore. I have flipped my sled over a few times and gone over/through a few trees and mine have always flexed lol I had a different set a few years ago, can't remember what they were but they sucked ..ok they were arctic cats lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skinz makes a set out of fabric, good for the ride up and easy to remove when up in the alpine(a buckle and a velcro strap)

right near the bottom of the page
they work great, I have a pair of the pro series carbon fibre on my xp. wicked coverage and pop off and go in the backpack once you don't need them. I like 'em so far.
pictures3340Small.jpg

pictures3326Small.jpg

mdmfreestyle

Reaction score
Have a 08 Polaris dragon switchback, and use the factory hand gaurds,they for sure help out with the cold wind on your hands. I (myself!) have issues with my hands getting cold, so much that last year i used mitts instead of gloves because of my hands getting cold and this year with the hand gaurds was able to go back to my gloves..witch is alot nicer to ride with..so I think there worth it..been up twice this year to the mountains and seem to have no prob with them getting in the way ..first day did have to get a little used to them..but all good...:)

Top Bottom