hand gaurds ?

Roost

Reaction score
Does anyone ride with no windshield and those hand gaurds ? just wondering if they do keep your hands warm of if their just a waste of money and extra weight.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone ride with no windshield and those hand gaurds ? just wondering if they do keep your hands warm of if their just a waste of money and extra weight.

:D I went through 3 set's in one winter...kept falling apart or breaking,and did'nt help much to keep hand's warm...for me anyhow..:twocents:

Roost

Reaction score
Hey twin turbo your sled looks sweet how many hp ? can you keep up tp a turbo apex. i didnt think revs had room to fit a turbo.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love my hand gaurds, they keep my hands warmer than my buddies that dont have them.

Attachments

• 0 027.JPG
    0 027.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 182

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have used them and so do all the guys I ride with, I think it makes a huge difference keeping your hands warm. I have never broken a set and they are the Acerbis platic ones with plastic mounts, so they weigh next to nothing.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:) I dont remember the name of the one's i tried...but i bought them from martin farm...it also helps if you have smaller hands:eek:.lol....

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a set and liked them..Acerbis..hit a tree branch and broke them...bought another set and met another tree. At $65 I'm not buying any more but they work good if you stay out of the trees!!!

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:DCouple of trips to the mountains and you wont have to worry about the windshield......lol.no they dont unless you have risers and set wierd...

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just busted my first set,Will replace them with powermadd.They make a huge differance if you can find a good set.Hoping powermadd is the one,they have better mounts than the crappy ones I just broke!
catmando!

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just busted my first set,Will replace them with powermadd.They make a huge differance if you can find a good set.Hoping powermadd is the one,they have better mounts than the crappy ones I just broke!
catmando!

:rant:Wonder if they were the same that i went through...lol

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a different set of mounts for my sled, the handguards themselves are identical to the ones on my dirt bike, green Acerbis

Dzl

Reaction score
I have the powermadd ones and they do cut the wind down on the fingers which is very nice.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'm on my second set this season, first set were ski-doo with plastic braces and they broke on the first roll over, junk. Now I have powermad we'll see how that turns out after a few tumbles down the hill...damn I wish I could learn how to ride that thing...lol

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:)Dont you guy's find that they get in the way when carving,sidehilling,,,a bit
???

Top Bottom