Haircuts

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was time. Got the old dog trimmer out, now Im a virgin baldie. Damn it feels fine!

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If worse comes to worse....Flowbee and a pair of ear plugs to save your hearing.

I was getting a pretty good mullet going, no baldness here, my wife gave me a haircut. She does okay and price is right.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my son wants to cut my hair but I'm afraid to say yes. I sure miss my dad about now as when we were kids all the boys got buzz cuts and it didn't matter if we were crying about it or not.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lookin' pretty shaggy here....I can comb my bangs into my mustache.

Startin' to get the beanie...that age thing is workin' against me.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i hope they open the beauty salons before they open the public pools don't want to see the bikini clad female looking like chukka
328_450.jpg

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
my son wants to cut my hair but I'm afraid to say yes. I sure miss my dad about now as when we were kids all the boys got buzz cuts and it didn't matter if we were crying about it or not.

Thinking back.
I to remember that me and my brothers all got buzz cuts all the time.

I guess that would be why when I joined the military and got my buzz cut on arrival to Cornwallis it just seemed normal.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called where I get haircust and they said they will be opening soon. I also called to get new glasses and they said to call back next Tuesday as they are getting geared up to open. So I'm thinking I won't agree to let my son get even with me
Thinking back.
I to remember that me and my brothers all got buzz cuts all the time.

I guess that would be why when I joined the military and got my buzz cut on arrival to Cornwallis it just seemed normal.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Everyone got the same cut, tears or no tears...60's.

Grew mine out as a teen, still down to my arm pits....starting to find more and more in the brush now.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I called where I get haircust and they said they will be opening soon. I also called to get new glasses and they said to call back next Tuesday as they are getting geared up to open. So I'm thinking I won't agree to let my son get even with me

He'll just do it while you're sleeping Randy.

Top Bottom