Haircuts

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Salons should be open right away

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the wife to take the dog trimmers to me last week, don't like the haircut but feels much better.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
got mine this AM....feels good to lose the shaggy doo and no more mad scientist eyebrows.....lol

overrated...... need a beard trim too, but from the sounds of it, both the person cutting the hair and the client needs to wear a mask, not sure how they can trim up beards in that situation.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I had arlene take the #2 clippers to my head a few weeks ago, when this is over I will continue to go to my barber, At home might be cheaper but it takes longer, leaves a mess to clean up and does not include a hot neck shave. For the $20 a month I'll keep going to see my lebanese friend.....

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had arlene take the #2 clippers to my head a few weeks ago, when this is over I will continue to go to my barber, At home might be cheaper but it takes longer, leaves a mess to clean up and does not include a hot neck shave. For the $20 a month I'll keep going to see my lebanese friend.....

There is this lady of African decent with a very athletic build at the local barber shop, she is worth the 20 bucks a month just to watch her for a bit then have her run her hands all over your head.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_2515.jpg

Had trouble finding pic...
Guy I worked with couple years ago, trailer mechanic...gets a foot cut off every 6-8 months and donates it to cancer. In his late 40's

Last edited:
Top Bottom