Hadster

suzukirider

Reaction score
When are you doing the next railline trip? Do you take new people along?
Is their much snow up their?

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When are you doing the next railline trip? Do you take new people along?
Is their much snow up their?

I'm not sure when i'll do another railline trip, lately i've just been getting a few things done around the yard & house etc.
Yes new people are always welcome to ride along and everyone gets help if and when they need it.
Right now Nov. 24 there is pretty much no snow at all, one of the best times to ride you can go almost anywhere with ease, all the muskeg & holes all froze over. I'm not sure about at Nordegg for snow but would think it would be very little.
If you have a weekend in mind let me know and maybe i'll be able to show you (even if it's only 1 or 2 machines) , probably half at a time.
This time of year might be hard to pick a good weekend with Xmas parties and gift shoppping etc. etc. , but we may be able to do it.

suzukirider

Reaction score
Hey me email is l_lyster16@hotmail.com. I sure would like if you could send your map and gps points. And yes its way to busy in december, but janary might be nice hopfully, but if not let me know when your take a spring trip. Thank you

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in a trip.
If you need help I can do that as well.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Some of the hill climbs are a little tricky with the frozen ground ,but it is still a beautiful ride,,

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No snow in town here, but 4 ft 20 miles away.

Riding your XP Hadster definetly cost a few $$$, but no regrets. :d

Attachments

• PB150008.jpg
    PB150008.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 42

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No snow in town here, but 4 ft 20 miles away.

Riding your XP Hadster definetly cost a few $$$, but no regrets. :d

Glad you like your new XP, looks good with the tracks. Mine is still going strong, i have somewhere around 1200 km on it now i think, no problems at all. Works great for plowing snow, we got a large dump of it here.

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
So is there any rules going to be implemented to the trail to make it snowmobile only when the snow gets to a certain depth??? have heard rumers of this and certainly hope so..... I have had a few spills and many complaints when there are quad ruts in deep snow. I am sure there will be some saying it is for everyones use, and yes it is,,,,,,, lets use it in appropriate manors!!!! More snow, is for Sleds, less is for quads,,,,,,,, easy.

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes quads cause ruts but so do sleds when you drop the hammer and leave a foot deep rut 50 feet long. Its a matter of mutual respect.

Personally I don't think quads and sleds mix well on the same trail. A sled going at warp 9 meeting a slow moving quad equals a distaster.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is there any rules going to be implemented to the trail to make it snowmobile only when the snow gets to a certain depth??? have heard rumers of this and certainly hope so..... I have had a few spills and many complaints when there are quad ruts in deep snow. I am sure there will be some saying it is for everyones use, and yes it is,,,,,,, lets use it in appropriate manors!!!! More snow, is for Sleds, less is for quads,,,,,,,, easy.

I would like it done just like you have said here, HOWEVER the county seems to want to set it up with their famous " TIMING RESTRICTIONS ". On a certian date ,say maybe Nov. 1st until about April 1st (not sure of the dates they are thinking) it would be snowmobile and sking only. According to these timing restrictions, there is no usage at all allowed (except hiking etc.) during early winter and later spring when we have little or no snow.

Top Bottom